Problem DTM 2014 exp. and spa

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von AndySpeed, 18. September 2015.

1. AndySpeed

AndySpeed Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    hi guys,

sorry when i´ve missed something, but....

i bought yesterday the DTM 14 exp, spa and american Track pack.

i cant´t see spa and the american tracks in DTM2014, an no DTM 2014 but DTM2013 cars in raceroom.

normal? i´m blind, bug?

thanks in advance,

please no shitstorm , maybe only a little confused?

2. M4IRC1IE

M4IRC1IE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    You cant drive The dtm 2014 cars outside The Experience. And spa isnt inside The Experience so You cant drive that cars on This Track i think

• Like Like x 1
  3. AndySpeed

AndySpeed Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    first of all thank you.....

but @ the developers where can i get my money back???

• Like Like x 1
  4. richlevy2003

richlevy2003 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    All of the other car packs you purchase you can race with all the tracks, just dtm2014 only works in the tracks it's specific tracks till the new dtm 2015 arrives. I asked the same question when I ran into the same issue. If you were to buy the dtm2013, you would be able to race those cars on any tracks you have.. it is something to do with liciencing, which does not make you feel better, but it is just the way it is.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    @AndySpeed The way it works is the experiences are separate than the core game, but should open up to all tracks when dtm 2015 experience come out.

Its not clear, and annoying. My suggestion is pick up one DTM 2013 car and you can race it at Spa and then wait another month or two for DTM 2014 to open up to all tracks. Either get refunded for 2014 or keep it, it is pretty sweet on its own.

Its a licensing agreement with DTM that is why it is how it is.

• Like Like x 1
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 18. September 2015
  6. AndySpeed

AndySpeed Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    thank you very much guys, the official staff was not able to answer my question....

i think they have to state this license issue :mad: on their store before they take the money....

"beware you can´t play with your friends online till XXXX, but we take your cash instantly....."
    or
    "yes spa is great, but not with the DTM2014, half the price for you:rolleyes:"

sorry just kidding, a little raging

i bought one dtm 2013 car as sean mentioned, thanks for the support COMMUNITY!!

btw however i like the game

@Stefan Mizzi good race, i was too slow, because i have to by a DTM2013 and have no setup for it;)

• Like Like x 3
  7. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Ha, well welcome to S3...the good and the bad.

Glad you didn't give it all up.

You have to give a little with R3e in some regards, but what this cool small team has done is VERY good...its just too bad we can't get some features and fixes a bit faster....they are coming. There are some frustrating times, the pricing model is great and terrible at the same time(depending on what you want to do) but take a couple weeks off and return and its just amazing... lol. Nothing happens fast here....and that is good in some regards.

The game is lots of fun and offers something a bit different than Pcars, iRacing and AC.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hey Andy! Yeah.....I was like...hey that's Andy..uhmm, he's bloody slow! :p

And for your record, that was the first time I raced DTM2013 and was with default setup....and I was slow compared to the fast guys too :) Was super fun though!

9. AndySpeed

AndySpeed Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    hey @Stefan Mizzi 15 h playtimime at all, no buttons mapped to the wheel, ffb etc.
    next time!!

offtopic *end*

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

Anyone who encounters problems with a purchase should contact the helpdesk at the following URL: http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/index.php/

We will then be able to try and resolve the issue together with you.

Regarding this specific issue; Yes, the DTM 2014 cars are currently only available in the DTM 2014 Experience. This means you cannot mix them with content from the rest of the game. However, you could still play Online with your friends as long as they also own the experience and play on the servers associated with DTM 2014.