Problem Purchase Error

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gustavo, Sep 25, 2015.

1. goldtop

goldtop Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    And no response to support tickets either. Come on S3 you really need to sort this out!

2. Wiltshire Tony

Wiltshire Tony New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I still have no Bathurst!:mad:

3. leon_90

leon_90 Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    As per title, I have bought the Suzuka track on sale and did not unlock it in game. Tried different solutions, no luck. Contacted HelpDesk, no answer given despite patiently waiting.
    Time after I go to the forum, and I see that there are a lot of posts written during last week of people in my same situation, and not one statement from any of the employees. Some users even complain, like me, about no HelpDesk support.
    This is shameful to say the least. I won't groan about my money, as this is just about 3.50€ (cappucino + muffin in my hometown), but I cannot justify such a behaviour from a company who based it's entire business on a model like the one they have. And this goes along with another issue which is absolutely disrespectful about customers money, which is not updating older content (cars) to up-to-date standards because, quote from developer, "why for?". Well, because I payed for, and I expect to be able to use it in it's full features forever. I payed, that's why for you have to update it. I don't buy stuff which is expected to be broken next year. I don't want to buy the same cars every year (at full price!) just to have updated physics. You are the only sim company which does not update all of it's roster when an important physics update happens.
    Trust is hardily gained, and easily lost.
    I hope the Suzuka problem will be sorted just not to entirely waste my money, but after all, I already wasted those I spent in a sim I won't touch again until it's Purchase Policy changes for good, in respect of the customer.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  4. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
  5. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    Not sure who gave you that quote, but i am sure it didn't come from us as we constantly update old content as soon as we can to make sure its enjoyable and latest tech.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. leon_90

leon_90 Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    @Jay Ekkel, people buy content even on weekend, especially during those since you make most of your sales and deals during weekends. You should have someone working on customer support during weekends to provide 24/7 help, since you have this particular business model. Why do I have to wait three days to have the problem sorted? This kind of things should never happen, in particular when money is involved. But I don't want to teach anyone how to do his job, least to be rude.

As per the other question, I don't think I am misinformed. I read multiple comments from devs stating that older content (DTM 2013, 2014; ADAC 2013; WTCC 2013) would not be updated to latest physics model as newer packages were or were going to be avalaible soon. Am I wrong in this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. kendoslow

kendoslow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    @Jay Ekkel, for some reason I can't get logged in with my ticket url, to let the helpdesk know that I've now got my purchases so help is no longer required. I've been trying since Friday.

8. silo35

silo35 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I just logged in to say the same thing. I can't log into my account when contacting helpdesk. I've sent one as an unregistered user to get something started. Bugs happen we all know that and theyre not something to angry over. But we're talking about money here. It deserves stronger action than a forum post telling us its the weekend. I hope you undertand.

9. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Hey, good news on this front; the ADAC GT Masters 2013 and 2014 and GTR3 class cars will be updated with improved physics when GTM2015 is out. I know where you have read this info, but what I have stated is more recent. There are other changes that are improving the game across the board. It wouldn't be the first time, by the way, the existing GTR2 content received an update not too long ago to make it better than ever.

As for the help desk issue, I agree with your point that this business model requires a 24-hour service in case of a major issue such as that taking place this weekend. However, those of us who have followed along here for a while now know the cuts that had to be made for the new studio to be successful and are aware of some restrictions, but that's no consolation for new users or excuse.

What I can say is that in my experience the help desk has been very quick in sorting out my problems during weekdays and the service itself is exemplary.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. kendoslow

kendoslow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0 / -0
    The point on the helpdesk is well made, in fact I would have thought that an automated service would run at the weekend anyway. I think the problem is if you can't log in to cancel your ticket to avoid unnecessary work for the staff. This is the first time I've had any issues with a purchase but for first timers it gives a bad impression. There's already enough negativity surrounding F2P and S3's business model to be overcome without adding to it. I'm sure most here respect the work and communication the devs show but if you're not already aware of that then this is the internet after all.

11. leon_90

leon_90 Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I am really glad to hear that, and it's definitively a step in the right direction. Older packs need to be updated as well as newer because we payed for them.

12. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    ADAC 2014 Audi R8 skin not been unlocked on my account. 2 friends also brought cars but still locked in game. All within the last hour.

Cheers

13. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Hey,just went through the same problem.I bought the BMW Motorsport #1 skin for GTR2 M3 and despite seeing the deduction in vrp's there is no transaction in my transaction history and skin is still unlocked.Hope to get it sorted soon.I will also send a ticket to help desk and wait...

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  14. richlevy2003

richlevy2003 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    Include me also, I purchased 5000VRP from Sector3, than purchased spa, Salzburg, group5 and Daytona prototypes. The 2700vrp were subtracted from my account, but the content is still locked for me. I have the confirmation emails for the vrp purchase, nothing for the content. I filled out a help desk ticket, not sure if that went thru though.
    I'm sure it will all work itself out,

Thanks for caring :)

Rich

15. Mihai

Mihai Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0 / -0
    Hello! I purchased some content, my points where deducted but the content was not unlocked. However, after I made a ticket I got the points back. Now when I try to buy something, nothing happens. The green message with succesful transaction appear but, in reality, there is no transaction at all. Store seem to be bugged, or at least the transaction part.

16. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I think there are certainly issues with it since Friday. I'm sure they'll figure it out and communicate something later in the day.

17. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    As far as I am concerned,problem solved.Thank you.

18. Eomak

Eomak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello new here and first time buying a pack. Having same issue as ever one else who bought in passed few days. I have pay pal record in buying pack but still locked. Is a bug?

19. w.velgersdijk

w.velgersdijk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Hi there, cannot start the game error 503!

20. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

Regarding the purchase errors during the weekend:

We can't see anything that's gone wrong on our end and we know Steam services were in maintenance for a short period. We suspect this is the reason for some purchases not going through for a short period.

We have refreshed and restarted our services to force any "pending" transactions and some of the accounts we were investigating shows the content unlocked now.

Please confirm whether you have the purchased content / or correct vRP amount back (as if the purchase never happened). If you still experience issues please let us know by responding to your ticket (which we are responding to now).

For these matters please always submit a ticket in Helpdesk, as we need some account details from you.

Sorry for the delay in response and thank you for your patience.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2