Problem Purchase Error

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gustavo, Sep 25, 2015.

1. yuk17

yuk17 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am also troubled with the same error

Error 503
    Portal services unavailable

It can not be game

2. kris_peeters

kris_peeters Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Did not buy anything new this month, played the game this morning, but now can not get connected, or when I do get connected, only get a black screen, or can get into the game, but loading times are very very slow and get "content server error 20206" the moment i want to start a race.

3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Maintenance is still ongoing as there are some issues as RaceRoom just wrote on Facebook:

4. goldtop

goldtop Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    So now I have my vrp back in my account after failed attempts to purchase but not clear if I'm now able to attempt to buy anything.

Disappointed with the support from S3 on this tbh. No clear instruction what to do. Support tickets raised and no communications from them except what appear to be automated emails containing no text/message.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Can't agree Sir, no Company have a full weekend support and they have figure it out what was the problem asap.

Today in the early morning i have recieved a mail from s3.

Issues are a normality.

6. silo35

silo35 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I still cannot access the content I purchased.

7. leon_90

leon_90 Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    +1

support received, but was not effective. Content still locked. I replied to the same mail account from which I received support. Is that right or should I create another ticket?

8. goldtop

goldtop Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    I was commenting on my experience with this issue and my opinion of their support which has been ineffective. No need to dislike posts for that sir.

9. krissangel

krissangel New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

same problem for me. Bought SPA, succed but the track is not unlocked in game.

10. Ruud Verspoor

Ruud Verspoor New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have problems too, after waiting almost a day for my VRP's to arrive in game, I bought a DLC yesterday using them, only to go to the next problem: it never arrived in my account. Nor did I receive any any proof of purchase whatsoever.
    It doesn't even show anywhere as "owned"

But there's more.
    Although I can log in everywhere, I cant log into sector 3 helpdesk !? No matter which browser I use.
    Even internet explorer wont let me in. "Page does not exists" And I cant register cause I already am registered.

Now I am left wondering if making a ticket without logging in is the reason nothing gets answered almost 2 days later.
    (I did get a conformation mail but still...)

These are my first experiences with this game.
    Shame really.

Ruud Verspoor

11. Adamcas87

Adamcas87 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Don't worry your not the only one waiting for a response been waiting all weekend for a response to my email/ticket but had nothing

Poor and frustrating

12. Z_i_g

Z_i_g Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I just purchased Spa , took my VRP but track does not show as purchased =/ Just put a ticket in myself . See how long it takes .
    I can go to it in my track list for singe-player. Has buy now , I click on it and a drop down saying nothing to buy shows up. It does show up at store as owned now, but does not in game =/

Updated
    Nevermind I have it working now . took a few restarts to get it in game . jumped the gun

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  13. krissangel

krissangel New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    2 hours later the track was unlocked in the game.

14. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    you answered your own problem their. the key word is weekend aka no one is working.

15. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    I just tried to buy the mustang gt3. I always purchase via steam.

Everything seemed normal until the end: I don't own the car and now I have 174 VRPs that I can't use to buy it, it's not working.

16. Adamcas87

Adamcas87 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So if am to buy anything from store and there's a problem I can only do it Monday-Friday? Pretty poor don't you think?

Anyone still waiting for a reply to there tickets or there downloads have unlocked?

Still waiting

17. Ruud Verspoor

Ruud Verspoor New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    After my previous adventures here, unexpected and mysteriously I got my VRP's back today.
    So I bought the DLC yet again. Finally.
    "Purchase Success" or something very similar I read.
    Only to find out the VRP's were still in my account and I still haven't got it.
    Same shit but yet another variation.
    Looking at purchase history = 5 min, 8 clicks and 7 " server error bla bla" later, I was shown there was nothing new there.

It's not poor , its terrible and it's getting more and more ABSURD.

Before any fan-boy hell bent on defending this MESS replies under this complaint saying things like they "might" have server problems,light one up and be patient bla bla, , I'd say at the very least they should have notified us instead of leaving us in the dark and waste our time like this!

Edit:
    Also still waiting for a reply

18. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
  19. Ruud Verspoor

Ruud Verspoor New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    THX for the post
    But I cant log in there for some xxxx reason, not logged in I can make a ticket but there is no response for several days.
    Funny you are sending me to a link where they are reacting to what appears to be the same situation prior 28 September ..

20. norbie

norbie New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Well, for my part, I did NOT experience any issues with purchasing. This is primarily, because I didn't purchase anything unless someone else tried to purchase something for them, with my money!