The "let's mock the Dutch" thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Christian G, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Okay, let's see how long it takes for Jay to delete this thread... :p

If you're just as happy as I am about the Dutch not qualifying for Euro 2016, let's hear it.
    It doesn't feel as good as 2002 - cause it's "only" Euro, not WC, and we're kinda getting used to em floppin - but it is such a relief to see them self-righteous, uppity, bigheaded pricks get what they deserve.
    Oh and that own goal...marvelous, beautiful header.

For everyone not understanding a single part of this, here's why as a German footy fan one hates the Dutch:

You should have won '74, and so many more titles cause you clearly had the best individual players, but there's just no team- or fighting spirit in your teams, just a bunch of spitting, drugged up losers.

Now hand me that bike of yours and get lost. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    You still lost the war ;)

For the rest I don't give a single thing about football, to the extend I saw this morning that we played last night and lost :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    I'm not allowed to join in; I met two Dutch guys in the pub on Saturday and traded their support for Wales v Australia/Bosnia in exchange for me cheering on Netherlands against Kazakhstan and Czech Republic.

5. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    You think this might explain why he only hits his own goal anymore? :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Poor Jay. He's always catching it from mean old Christian.:p:p:p

7. DerHek

DerHek Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    As a Dutch myself I don't give a F... About these tattooed millionaires running around after a inflated pig .
    Next year no orange flags and other kind off b-shit on the streets and car's and supermarkets of the Dutch.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Only chance to see millionaires doing some actual work... ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Fleskebacon

Fleskebacon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    I once went to Netherlands and spoke German the entire trip. Didn't work out very well....

10. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    On the few occasions I hopped over the border into Holland, the people I interacted with were very friendly and not hostile to my German-ness at all. Too much is read into this football rivalry. Its the same with Germany and Austria, Piefkes and Ösis. One pulls the other's leg, but seriously offensive meant it is not - except maybe in case of some retarded hardcore ultras that seem to breed like rabbits these days, unfortunately.

11. JasonNorin

JasonNorin New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    In line with the Euro 2016, we may not see Jack Butland competing for England as he recently injured is ankle. The injury occurred moments before conceding Germany's opener in Olympiastadion. Quite frustrating especially now that Euro 2016 is just a few weeks away.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Oliebollen and clogs...whats not to like?

13. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Oh well, England had its moment of glory by beating the world champion in a friendly.
    In the tournament, you think they'll make it past group stage for once? :p

Maybe I should rename this thread to "footy smack-talk" or sth alike...

14. Rik Fast

Rik Fast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    The germans invented the (lothar matthäus) schwalbe, so everybody in the world is imitating them because that is the way to win games. Even our Robben had a speed course in diving and rolling with München, and is now know as the best German footballer of the world because of this.

Thanks neighbors for teaching the world how to win with penalties.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Rik Fast

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    But the Red Devils win the EK this year, there is not a team even close to them. So tells a Bavarian baboon in a mental hospital while drumming a left or a right dustbin.

16. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    It's the way to win tournaments. You know, when you get handed a trophy at the end?
    Oh sorry, you don't. :D

17. Rik Fast

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    It is dangerous to have or win the trophy, you as neighbors can not constrain yourself. In no time you come with many and steel our shit, or do worse. So we don't want to give you an excuse for another misbehavior on your part.:oops:

Second place is the safe and understanding option, and the world agrees :rolleyes:

18. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    It's always a good thing to be realistic and know your place.
    Over-ambition is what killed the cat, cause she thought she was a lion. ;)

19. Rik Fast

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    Clearly you don't have a good understanding of the Dutch, we are floating in many places at ones. And win and lose or do other things from moment to moment different, we have lived in a sort of VR more then oculus or vive could ever imagined.

So we own so many places that we lost count and our only fear is that somebodies comes over a fence and kills us in the night. (and that we don't even feel it :cool:)

20. Rik Fast

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    Nobody knows this publicly so i spill the beans first, but don't tell the Germans.

The Germans are influenced to be "motivated" to work hard, produce a lot, make long hours,etc... so we the Dutch and many other countries can relax and have a good time :cool:. As of agreement in this secret covenant the world let's the Germans win on occasion to keep these 80 million+ worker bees happy. Don't mess-up the hive, so we can get the honey.