Problem Black screen after each race solo/online

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Alrischa, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Alrischa

Alrischa New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    after EVERY races, after having pressed the button to exit the menu to return to the main menu, the game shows me a final black screen.
    The only solution is to leave the games via the task manager and restart it. It is really boring.
    I am under windows 10 x64.
    Thank you in advance.

2. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I was having this problem in windows 10 as well, but have not seen it in awhile. Can't really pinpoint anything i've done to make it go away. If I think of anything or figure it out i'll report back.

This may be useful - I did update the logitech profiler recently, but that brought on other issues- like now when i EXIT the game, i have to kill steam to actually close R3E, otherwise it runs in background - this was definitely a product of the profiler update, since I updated it to FIX that problem in pcars (which it did) - but no more issues exiting races in R3E. No idea if it's related to the profiler update, kinda doubt it.

3. Alrischa

Alrischa New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for your answer.
    For my part, the pc on which I play is exclusively dedicated to simulators. There is nothing other installed on it.
    The only two programs that can be blocking would be thrustmater or razer software for the keyboard and mouse. These are the only software that can produce an error, but I doubt this can come from them.
    In any case, I make a championship race solo or multiplayer race I'm entitled to this black screen after each race and I have an obligation to kill the process and restart the game.
    I will try to play without them to see.

4. Alrischa

Alrischa New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I did the test. I played without any programs running in the background. The result is the same. Black screen.
    I think I will try to remove all traces of the game and re-download it ... But I think it will not change much.

5. Paulinho Boni

Paulinho Boni New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    waiting a feedback... I have the same problem every day...

6. Alrischa

Alrischa New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    today I uninstalled the game, I deleted all my settings and all traces of the software on the computer. I downloaded the 17GB game all day. No change: black screen.

7. Gorgoms

Gorgoms Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
  8. Alrischa

Alrischa New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    oh wow! Thank you, It works and i can use my crossfire now!