Ideas And Suggestions! (features and game mechanics)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heppsan, Mar 10, 2015.

1. CirKan

CirKan Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    In replays, it is difficult to use the scroll bar and the longer is repetition the harder it is. It would be interesting to have a counter laps to go directly to one of them.

Also it would be nice to choose the repetition of a driver by name.

Implement the ability to save or not a repetition.

And finally, have a real relative; the top bar during the classification does not function as such.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  2. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    it also depends on the track a some really good turn ones are zandvoort, sazuka and bathurst to some extent, the best first corners for sim racing are less than or equal to 90 degrees and not too far from the start line. a fast chicane is ok but a tight chicane never works well. monza, osch and rrr are examples of a very bad first corners for sim racing.

tracks like philip island or the alternitive layout of osch (with the less tight chicane) are tracks id like to have because of thier first corners

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    MP: In replays , it's hard to know whose car you 're in when you switch between the cars . Would be great if you could see the name of the cars driver.

5. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    MP: At the race start it happens quite often that drivers for various reasons not are present , only their cars, these cars then usually cause a lot of accidents. Would be good if they become ghost cars shortly after the lights go out.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    MP Multiclass: Which cars have the other drivers chosen ? Would be great if one could see it before one chooses a car.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Don't know if you mean on or over the car. (you can toggle to show driver names over the cars in replays as well)
    But I would like the option to put my own name instead of the real driver on the cars both in SP and MP, would be a cool feature!

+1
    I would also like to see what liveries the other players have chosen, I like to be the only one in the car and livery I've picked.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    I know but with cameras as cockpit , hood and bumper wiew (there are many ), you can not see in whose car you 're in .

9. heppsan

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Ah okay I see.

10. Exxon

Exxon Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Personally, I have to get very surprised why this thread has ever been opened but already? What is that supposed to help. Think any of you are all our posts which bring in S3? There is already a thread in the S3 forum where everyday examples are posted without end what everything is lacking and what could be improved.Personally, I play the game or when the Sim is a Sim because or since a few months ago no longer should be.I always keep me to known RRE the bar and it also praised but what has happened in recent months or does not happen is so you can see.Perhaps some think yes here we are opening a new thread with the times to do list then that is finally what I believe hardly.Maybe think indeed that here simply because George is here in the forum and I think a lot of reads and posts would mitfährt well in the league it by going faster and I do not think so.I wonder whether eh Georg is so far involved the he knows more than he says, or perhaps not. He's at S3 but is unfortunately very sparse with news over the might be some calm here.But it may also be the Georg us must be no information who knows.Personally, I am now very disappointed and also surprised why it is sluggish at S3 forward.If someone says a lot has happened in the current year, I have to disagree and wonder what has been improved because any great except mostly just new content?Almost all of us have long been the important things is wondering just not be implemented or just very simple things. Each of us writes here in the Forum fingers to the bone or in the S3 forum but almost nothing happens.
    I'm just saying if we could just as we wanted then the racer would create a Sim that would leave nothing to be desired.Supposedly, the guys from S3 indeed drive yourself as George or look genuine motorsport on TV?In RRE missing just so much to do with genuine motorsport that has I now have no desire more and the game or SIM rests with me.Each Sim that there is so, how many do not write perfectly why is that? Could I program it would on a Sim lack nothing but why is RRE, AC, PC, rf not perfect, I do not understand it.To me it does not matter what the others do SIM's I have set myself to RRE but personally I am sad and disappointed that virtually nothing happens hardly is a preliminary step to see.Why is that in S3? Is it because too little coal is there or is it the fact that not enough staff at S3.Maybe the employees take the matter too seriously enough that would be for me an argument.Tell me please what is it? Or is it the lack of knowledge? Or a bit of everything!I bought everything that money can buy to each pack, track and car to ride in any class but all I can do well.I also realize that the staff make the sound can not program a route or a car, or to how it has been described.I also have no problem with further content the guys from S3 need to be paid, too, and as the saying goes, keep the ass shit on.I personally wonder but how can this go on if it stays that way or that thing is just like Sim Bin down before the wall.I think that the guys from the KW on board are indeed keep the store running on otherwise I see black. Should I be wrong can teach me like a better.
    For months, the servers are as good as ever sparsely occupied or empty. There are always discounts or as it is now a Friday where you can get everything together for 50 €. I wonder is it because the S3 survive fights or is there a concept behind killed.If I personally by the league system enthusiastic as it makes IRacing I can only re-emphasize and would like something in S3 but I guess that is not coming and now is not to say that would be technically impossible to me.Sorry but this leaderboard thing in RRE I personally find for A ...!Personally, I can anything so begin to race against time or to go alone on the track or off-line since everything revolves around me.It was said yes times the league system with the upward levels as IR should sometimes come at RRE I do not believe in such a thing in life.When asked to wants to make it so as RRE now is with whom I go against time alone on the track and then look up on what place I am supposed to be better than the system of IR yes then I say good night only.And when such a comment comes just as the works so well because it is so that whoever wants to understand what it signifies the statement.Clear if I am a Beta Tester with RRE I must also find everything well what is being done so!I do not mean ah IR is so great I do not have the easy this system or I would very desirable for RRE.When I see such a challenge of RRE offered and more than 1,300 users have joined since then I wonder where those users are on the servers ???????????????The servers are always discounts for months despite visits so little I wonder noted that none of S3 or cares not up there in Sweden.Or is it actually better which is rather offered at a Challenge eg driven offline 1000 Users are online instead of times to go against other so synonymous times finally comes up more fun.IR can do better but German support is lacking, unfortunately, and therefore the game is for me not in question. And a forum must be the one may express criticism also ensures there.Why not changing the Challenge all offered and so does something online so you can ride in races against each other and not alone?As I said I do not want all this to repeat what others have already done or Frank here to suggestions because in my opinion it does not help and really just a waste of time is just like my post.But that's great for the weeks Robert Gerke writes where is a damage model where it is? Are we playing Need for Speed or a SIM?Why will not even last a chat feature is not installed why?Why is always driven only when the sun shines very realistic, I must say.Why is always run only on the day that's realistic?Why is there no flag rules that also work so completely with blue etc !!Why is there no pace car or Einrollrunde.Why always offers the same route the Grip?Why can so save what simple as a setup not finally installing why not?Why are the server probably so empty and the real Simracer somewhere else go it must indeed be reasons.I also believe as great as that is the type with Bruno Spengler and other professional drivers in the game support that takes too much time.I also believe that the team at S3 is small by the DTM, WTCC and GT Masters as great as the well is no resources left over for features that are missing for months.You have a new DTM or WTCC bring just like the GT Masters again and again. Then with a small team simply is no time for trivial things like finally being able to time to enable setups save it or to be able to refuel only 2 of 40 times I say things that need to be mentioned finally, finally built time into play.Man gets no friends so that always server problems for updates then one very quickly loses its customers then go where the different.Why Mr. Belowski us must first install a spotter function Why does something not himself created or Voice function as in IR when one is on the server.Or why not a reasonable function installed as then XD Race for 07thI understand eh not when the guys have made yet or GTR2 Race 07 why is not simply what adopted what one does not have to reinvent or is not it?I wonder about anything anymore.What's missing here everything already have enough other written here and will only bring in S3 Forum nothing because it will not come or I am wrong.Would Strange when programming would simply everything drinne and we were all satisfied League race could go to the doctor and the servers are full, but no, it's good if just always around just 20-30 people on all servers are great Real Great.One may condemn me for the post here and I really wanted nothing more to write on the subject, it had nevertheless done even if it does not bring anything.I am willing to say whatever is great about the game is no question but you have to be realistic, it is missing more than what is there.You can anyway be pleased that one. Now and then a bone gets when a Terammitglied of S3 as George says something or a beta tester like Andy so we know at all times where the path leads in the GameOf course we could also be provided with a fait accompli.Man it annoys me simply that it goes so slowly where yet there is so much potential in the game.We are the community willing to help even if it because where should hook but make more than proposals and buy content, we can not but please let us starve not hanging by a thread.I would like to know something of the JF Leader thinks of all the things.
    Well I have not given up hope.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Come again?

• Funny Funny x 6
  12. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Don't encourage him.

• Funny Funny x 5
  13. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Que?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Exxon

Exxon Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    This text was copied by me from a forum and translated with Google .:confused:

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 0 / -0
    Understandable, nothing wrong with that. I think though that this thread is valid and useful, the devs want our feedback and ideas so they can make a sim we all want to use and that's what we're doing here. Yes, there are other threads that may touch on these topics but having a central location for all of them is surely beneficial. And for the most part all the discussion in this thread has been very civil, friendly, and constructive.

Most of us realize S3S is a small team with limited budget and working within the restrictions their handlers (RaceRoom) have set for them and we appreciate the immense amount of excellent work they do. Giving them feedback on what we want is one of the reasons this forum exists, and compared to most other forums the discussions here are mostly friendly and constructive.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    considering the amount of suggestions implemented so far it seems these devs listen to us more than any forum i have been on before sans starbound. its just little things but to me the little things can make a world of difference, the new ffb options the host of sound options and even livery's I suggested have made it into the game and make it far more enjoyable.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  17. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    A showroom mode in the car selection screen. It would be nice to admire the cars and check out the liveries (pan around, zoom in - same as other ISI based games).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Only the physics engine is still ISI-based.

19. heppsan

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    And with car info.

• Agree Agree x 6
  20. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Seems like would be pretty easy to add. Cars are already there in game, slap a few lights on a blank background, controls to spin the car and zoom, display already existing info....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1