DLC Purchases & Steam Client

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von Eyghon, 8. Dezember 2015.

1. Eyghon

Eyghon New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I've purchased just about all the DLC packs including all those that are available on Steam so DTM '13, '14 & '15, ADAC '14, WTCC '14 and DTM '92 however in My Steam client the only DLC that shows up as Purchased\Installed is DTM '13, I'm guessing this is because that was purchased through Steam, the rest being purchased in-game or via http://game.raceroom.com/store/packs/ after buying vRP packs, is there no way to get ALL my purchased DLC to show up in my Steam Client?

Regards

Craig

2. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1.056 / 0 / -0
    That is correct, I am the same I picked up Dtm 13 when it was on a good sale in early 2014 and then all my other content was purchased in game. The content in game is not a steam purchase so that is normal.

3. Eyghon

Eyghon New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I got DTM '13 in June '14, it's just a bit annoying not having it all show up in Steam, some of the content isn't available to purchase on Steam (why is that?) so I can understand why that doesn't show up but not those mentioned, it should be smart enough to know I own the DLC whether it's bought from Steam or via the other methods mentioned :rolleyes:

4. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1.268 / 0 / -0
    Would have been good though, in a steam review point of view.