Released Formula RaceRoom 2

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Dec 14, 2015.

1. TSR Holzi

TSR Holzi Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    same issue here can not buy the pack...

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Still waiting...:(

4. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    hey can someone who has had it work open the store in chrome right click the "addtocart" button and press inspect. then copy the portion labeled '<button id="buy item"...>' by right clicking copy and selecting copy element. then pasting the content in a spoiler here.
    note you must be logged in. and we are talking about the page here: http://game.raceroom.com/store/pack/formula-raceroom-2.

5. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Once again the shop being a concern. Once again.

By this you place mental notes into people's heads. The news makes the round. Reputation gets fed.

In this case, this is especially tragic, because imo nothing else but a sensational car gets greeted with a spoiled launch here. I test-drove the car from the shop page. And it feels fantastic, imo, beats every modern open wheeler mod and modern open wheeler in AC by an unbelievable margin. Usually I give the AC cars the edge, sometimes more, sometimes less. But this one is a triumph for Raceroom. It feels like I - since years - think open wheelers of this kind should feal in steering: agile, still a sense of material weight, mass, gears and hydraulics moving against resistances when turning the wheel. FAN-TAS-TIC...!!! The sound also is unbelievably good.The FFB is exactly what I look for in a sim.

A wholehearted slap behind the ears for still not learning the lesson about this terrible shop system and business model, it seems the pricing advertised also once again is "suggestive", to put it mildy? But also, from all my heart, a big congratulations for the car .No doubt, RF2 is a winner. Do not change it, I love it exactly as it now is.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  6. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    givin how fun this one is i cant wait for a 'next to zero' downforce RRF Rookie

7. opelman

opelman Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    The backfire sound is great in outside view. Hopely the pack will soon byable also me. :)

8. yusupov

yusupov Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    well i gave in to my sucker self & just bought one of the pale blue liveried cars, i hope ill get a decent chunk discounted off the full pack when its finally available...

first impressions arent to be trusted as i just took a sleeping pill and literally could barely see the new track, so went back to spa were im more familiar. seems to be based on the FR 3.5 but unfortunately no DRS as far as im aware.

9. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    *fortunately

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. SMZ

SMZ New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    no pack available? :(

11. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    Really good to hear! How many gears? Topspeed?

12. opelman

opelman Active Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    6 speed. top speed over 300 kmh. What i test in test track.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Another bungled release. What a shame.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anthony Monteil

Anthony Monteil KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,199 / 0 / -0
    A new wind sound for the cockpit views didn't make it with the FR2 this time, but it will be added in a next update, and I think
    you'll like the immersion it adds for all the existing and future opened cockpit cars ;)

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  15. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Yeah. I followed the link above, logged in, no price on the item but clicked add to cart and it was there with the price, confirmed and it says I own it. Wasn't actually going to buy it, but it's a good price and I'm more curious about this one. Would still prefer a 'mixed' grid with a few chassis and engine variations.

16. The_Grunt

The_Grunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    Yep, still doesn't work after login. Single car is available for purchase, but not the pack.

17. mjayy

mjayy Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Cmon guys srsly...we had the same problem with the Audi TT cup, why does this happen again? I mean for me its not a big problem to wait a few hours until i can purchase the f2 pack but things like that arent that good for your image...hope you can fix it for upcoming patches so everyone can just enjoy the new awesome content :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Redglyph

Redglyph Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Seems they went to sleep, after working hard on this to release it early ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. yusupov

yusupov Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    took it around macau, which i havent driven in ages, its quite a blast...only problem is that goddam hairpin...practically impossible to just improvise on a single screen

20. Black75

Black75 Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    guys from the store (italy) i can't buy the pack, i can only buy 1 carlivery only....
    [​IMG]