Problem Pit Stops

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by merlin59, Dec 11, 2015.

1. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hate to sound like a broken record but I just tried a race with the GT2 cars at Indy. 45 minute race and mandatory pits. When the pits opened I went in and so did West's Cadilac right behind me. We both drove straight through the pits and wouldn't stop. I tried 4 or 5 laps in a row and no go. I had the options highlighted and confirmed as expected but no joy. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I haven't been able to test any further because of a hurt shoulder but will as I can. I was in the BMW by the way.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    The team is aware of it and it's being worked on.

3. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the quick reply. Just my luck I'd pick to something that was still busted. Didn't do it on purpose, I promise. Thanks again! :)

4. Sixx

Sixx Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hi there,

The same thing happened to me at Sonoma while racing the WTCC cars. Pit request menu was open. Confirmed everything after entering pits and the car just drives straight through. I thought I was doing something wrong, so I restarted the race and tried a few different thing but the car would not pull into the pit-box. So I tried a couple of other tracks (Hockenheim & Portimao) and the car pitted perfectly. So it appears that it's limited to only some tracks. Glad to see I'm not the only one having this issue. Will report back if it happens to me on any other tracks.

I love that mandatory pit-stops have finally been implemented. Now we need an animated pit crew. :)