Problem DTM 2015 Black Screen Issue

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by JayX, Dec 30, 2015.

1. JayX

JayX New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi ,I just got a problem when continuing DTM2015 championship (SP),when I hit the continue button ,the screen went black , no response ever ,but other experiences like ADAC 2014 works fine .I restart the game like 3 times with the same result .When I switched to desktop during the black screen i found my mouse pointer (the circle) flickering all the time.

Actually its not the first time i got this problem ,sometimes it shows "RRRE Web Browser has stopped working" ,no clue what caused it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
  3. JayX

JayX New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Attached Files:

4. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, there's definitely no shortage of memory here. :)

So the error only happens when continuing a championship? When doing single races or practice or such it doesn't happen?
    Are you running steam and R3E in admin mode?

It has been a while since this last was an issue and I think your game wouldn't work at all if it were the cause, but (at least some time ago) Internet Explorer 8 or later was needed for the portal to work properly.
    Also make sure you have the latest .net updates installed.

Other than that, I assume you're in China? Are you using a vpn or proxy connection and if so have you tried without?
    Sometimes regular chinese connections can show issues with SSL certificates due to https connections getting blocked.

5. JayX

JayX New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    firstly,thanks for your reply=)

Actually it happens only when i get into DTM 2015 Experience ,even before i click any button.
    But when i switch to other experiences like ADAC 2014 or RaceRoom Exp, it works just fine .
    And the wierd thing is ,i had played one season in DTM 2015 before ,thenthe problem happened when several days ago i strated a new one .Only a few times it works fine ,but its getting worse now .

6. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Oh, so when exactly had you had it happen? When clicking the Experience button at the top of the main menu screen (the experience switcher)? I assumed it only happened when opening the saved championship...

7. Exxon

Exxon Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hello I'm a race online with the DTM am Today in 2015 moved to Spielberg and had the following problem. I do not know if it was a bug. It would be nice if you could check the times.
    This is what happend.
    When I was in the box and the Prime grooves had raised because the server has been set with the pit stop I had a totally different steering angle. I popped up against the guardrail because I'm not ventured.
    Then at the hairpin, the same I had a lot more steering than before.
    I'd say a quarter turn.
    Steering wheel is a G27.
    I am the race did not run to the end because I wanted to know whether the automatic steering angle was pretending. No steering angle was the same as always.
    That was in every corner like that.
    Then I have the straight again getetstet offline with the same car and the same route and it was gone.
    I'm out of the box with the new Prime tires and was all curves as always steer.
    This error is known?:(

8. JayX

JayX New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    sorry to bother you again ,but the problem occurs frequently, and i couldn't play DTM15 anymore.

the pic shows the moment when "RRRE WEb Browser.exe Has stopped working".that is after i hit the Championship button ,no matter if i continue a saved championship or start a new one ,but sometimes even before i hit the button ,it still happens. Just donno why.

any idea?

Edit : single race is unavalable as well =( .same problem

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016