Problem Server connection error

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by baboulinet MR, Jan 30, 2016.

1. baboulinet MR

baboulinet MR New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys please can you help me? When i launch R3E it written "Can't connect to server. Error code:17991"

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    17991 is an Invalid SSL certificate error.

This can occur if you're using a proxy that substitutes SSL certificates. If that's the case try without using a proxy or use a proxy that doesn’t substitute SSL certificates.

Might also be caused by either your security software blocking the game, in which case you should add it to the security software's exceptions list, or if you happen to be in a country where https traffic is blocked, like China.

Also make sure you have Internet Explorer 8 or later installed as it's needed for the game's portal to work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. baboulinet MR

baboulinet MR New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  4. baboulinet MR

baboulinet MR New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Doesn't work, i dislabed my antivirus, i don't use proxy, my navigator work, im leaving in turkey, i played this this games 5 mouth ago and after i deleted, i downloaded yesterday but doesn't work, please help me bught a new wheel spcialy for this game!

5. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Can log into your account with your webbrowser at http://game.raceroom.com ?

Some general tips:

Make sure all drivers and redistributables are up to date (especially .NET)
    Start RRRE.exe and steam exe as admin.
    Verify the games cache files in steam (right click, select properties, select local files tab, click verify) and re-boot your system afterwards.
    If that doesn't fix it, you could try to delete the games documents folder (in ...documents/my games/simbin). It will be re-created when you start the game again.

If this doesn't help report back and give your PC specs, like which hardware, OS and security software you're using.

Cheers

Christian

6. baboulinet MR

baboulinet MR New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    doesn't work, i can log to raceroom site, but when i launch the game, same thing, i have also a problem with flash player 11 plugin i can't install it! After verifying game file cahe steam tried to install flash player 11 plug but it failed, i played this game six mounth agoo without prob! my spec laptop i3 intel hd graph 4gb ram thanks bro for helping me!

7. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Which version of Windows and what graphics card?

8. baboulinet MR

baboulinet MR New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hd graphic 2000

9. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Which Windows version are you using?

HD 2000 is the cpu-integrated graphics unit, does your computer have another gpu?
    It'd be best if you do the following:

Click the windows button in the lower right.
    Type dxdiag in the search field and hit enter.
    In the window that pop up click save all information and save the dxdiag.txt file.
    Attach it here so we can see what we're working with.

10. baboulinet MR

baboulinet MR New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i solved it!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!it was proxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks bro i started competion bathurst gt3!!!!!!!!!!

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Great, enjoy. :)