Bug Multiplayer "Low Earth Orbit"

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Azfalt Raser, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Has anyone experienced this bug?

I was in a multiplayer race. During qualifying, I switched to RACE MONITOR to see what lines others were using since I wasn't very good at this track. We were in Radicals at Mid Ohio.

This was the end result.
    I kept yelling for him to "BAIL OUT!" "BAIL OUT!" ....but I forgot to press the push to talk button. :D Gives new meaning to an "Outlap":p But the driver would have made the
    "Six million dollar man" proud on how he saved it.

We were also plagued with invisible cars. Our ping seemed fine, still many people reported not being able to see the cars in front or behind. I drove right into the path of another car and never saw it until the impact.

Are there files I can upload for this bug?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  2. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Alien abduction...lol... thats totally weird....but seriously, had a similar bug (dimensional holes :) ) too once but not with R3E so far...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Azfalt Raser

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    I gotta say, it was one heck of a long lap....the lap timer was still going.:D

4. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    This must be new content preview. It seems we're gonna have ISS simulation in R3E.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Pascal Wahlmeier

Pascal Wahlmeier New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    i think it has something to do with the qualifing being private. at least i get the same "error" if the qualy is private and you want to have a look at the other drivers

6. Azfalt Raser

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    As much as I thought the low earth orbit was pretty cool, maybe a message saying, "qualifying is set to private" would be better. :cool: