Ban Fabian Carreira, a. adrien, and , camino

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Victor, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Victor

Victor New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    These players only enter a server to crash with others, they don't like to race, 3 times they entered the server to crash at others. Why don't make these players invisible, transparent if they aren't at the road velocity. And why cant we vote kick from a server....

2. Victor

Victor New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You can see the chat log of the servers to see the prooof, they combine with each other to crash some player... they enter mostly on the servers with most people,ex: amateur silhuete series, 3 players can ruin a server...

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    "RD : While we are on the subject of online play, the Alpha online functionality is a little thin at the moment. Does the team have any plans to add further functionality and what would that be?

SO: Absolutely. We have plans to add proper text chat, vote kick and vote next track. But you are probably wondering about gameplay functionalities which we also plan to add more of as we go forward. We want to look at having more on than just a black flag system, a working garage phase to name a few."
    From: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/sector-3-studios-exclusive-interview-part-1.114420/

Sadly there's no real way of making absolutely sure that those idiots don't enter servers and spoil the game for those who are interested in actual racing. Hang in there, vote kick is coming. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Avoiding Amateur-Servers with free content seems to help, too. IMO on other servers such problems are very rare...

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    I've been having this same issue every time I've tried the multiplayer option :mad:

I'm new to sim racing and RaceRoom has been my one and only racing game that I've tried so far. I've been patiently racing in single player mode with the free content in order to get used to things and see if I want to go on and purchase additional car and tracks.

A few days back, I felt that I had worked my way up to the point where I could join a server and have some fun without spoiling races for others, being respectful and keeping out of the way of faster drivers etc... Problem is, there seems to be groups of friends that are intent on wrecking the fun for others. So far I've only tried racing online with thesilhouette series cars and free tracks but this childish stuff has happened in every single one of the 15 or so races I've tried and I just end up exiting the server and going back to single player.

Will I find this type of thing happening far less if I were to have the paid for content in comparison to the free to try stuff?

Thanks.

6. Raaf

Raaf Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Definitively!

Even better is to enter a club for racing at a closed server.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I can just talk of my experiences with Multiplayer in R3E and Multiplayer is the main thing I'm playing in R3E - but only with paid content. Out of that experiences I just can say that it is far away from your experiences.

For sure, accidents happen and from time to time you will meet a wrecker in a public session - but that is really rare. Most things happens due to different skill-levels but thats a thing you learn to deal with and you'll learn to avoid it after playing MP in R3E regularly.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Öberg

Öberg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    I'll have to second this.

The free content servers does not at all represent how people behave on paid-content server, its like night and day.
    Some accidents happen ofcourse but very rarely is it crashing with intent.
    If something happens its usually due to a misunderstanding or reading the situation differently between drivers.
    I would recommend buying some more tracks and cars, because it really is a huge difference in how people drive and behave compared to the free content.

I've had some fantastic battles on R3E MP servers, very hard clean fighting with respectful drivers.
    Sometimes the quality of racing/fighting is comparable or even cleaner than some leagues imo.

If you're looking for tips, GT3 and DTM92/Touring Classics often produce good racing from my experience.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Thank you all for taking the time to answer and give advice.

Reading through your posts I have to say you guys have convinced me so it's off to the store I go :)

• Like Like x 3