Who would like to see WEC, FIA World Endurance Championship (just wondering)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Luke Zientala, Mar 30, 2016.

?

Would you like to see WEC in RRRE?

1. Yes.

89.4%
  2. No.

10.6%
  1. Luke Zientala

Luke Zientala Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I'm really curious of how many other people would like to be able to drive the WEC Cars, sorry if this question was asked before. I have made poll to let you guys answer.

2. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    Yes yes yes yes yes 1 Million times yes.

• Love it! Love it! x 2
  3. Luke Zientala

Luke Zientala Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    So it looks like i'm not the only one who wants them in game :p

4. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Would I like to yes (although not my absolute top choice), but with two thirds of the main class being made up of manufacturers not currently in the game (and in the case of Porsche, unlikely to change anytime soon), I don't expect to see it any time.

5. Rik Fast

Rik Fast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    I voted No because at this point RR doesn't need more content in cars, there is already a very divers selection available (and more on the horizon). RR needs to make the next step to a more mainstream SIM competitor in functionality not content. MP is already suffering in the fragmentation of content ownership in relation to the maximum in potential drivers.

More cars makes this worse, but i understand the wish you have. For me not now or #soon.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    ^That, plus it would only make sense with multiclass racing and dynamic daylight (and weather) changes imho.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Luke Zientala

Luke Zientala Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Fair point.

8. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    That's true but in the long run I would like to see WEC stuff. So when it comes to the question "what content should we bring next" I would go with a "WEC Experience". If it's 2017 or 2019 or whatever is not important for me at this moment.

9. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 0 / -0
    They should concentrate on content that would fit in the existing classes.

10. S-AMG

S-AMG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    oh yes yes yes yes :):):):):):)

11. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    That's not necessarily true, with GT1,2 AND X combining that's 2 less then radicals and Chevy joining to make up Prototypes that's another one gone then the Mustang going to GT3 and there goes another one, I only see all this improving MP as there will be fewer classes to choose from, my only worry is once larger grids come to MP everyone will just join 1 server and if you miss the start it 20 mins plus playing Johnny no mates at the Nords til race has finished!

12. Rik Fast

Rik Fast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 0 / -0
    If that happens yes , that could not hinder MP but only if... and a bit confusing! But then again i still vote No because i believe RR doesn't needs cars as a priority (Sector 3 probably doesn't agree ;) though).

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  13. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 0 / -0
    Yeah and that is great! But i guess this will change with 3 more formel cars.

I wouldn't worry about larger grids, there is usually alot of people who quite the race after just a couple of turns. I don't think this will change with larger grids.

14. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Thats what racing is all about!
    What a question!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. goldtop

goldtop Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    I think WEC is set to become very popular over the next couple of years and Raceroom could do a lot worse than jump onboard. Multiclass endurance is a great format for simracing because there's always something going on whether you run in protos or GT class. Yes there are huge licencing issues to overcome, but if codies can do it for F1 why not Raceroom for WEC.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  16. Luke Zientala

Luke Zientala Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
  17. Luke Zientala

Luke Zientala Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Guys i just noticed something, have a look at this image when did they bring in these cars?? THis is on a single race lol are they adding these cars to buy soon or something? [​IMG]

18. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    Uh. Mr LeMans.
    So that's the normal r18 TDI, not the e-tron? :( then chances for a Toyota TS040 are not high :(

19. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, the Audi will become available soon. It will be in the P1 class and the P1 and P2 class will be like the R3E Version of LMP1 and LMP2. They are also planning to do a GTE class and with multiclass racing R3E will get it's own WEC-like Series.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Luke Zientala

Luke Zientala Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Really Cant wait, im having soo much fun on the P1 and P2 Cars but if they add more it will be even better :D