Problem Can't play multiplayer anymore

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von Konta-Robi, 3. April 2016.

1. Konta-Robi

Konta-Robi Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I live in Germany and I switched to Kabel-Deutschland/Vodafone (internet provider) and everytime i trying to join after loading the track i get kicked out back to the server lobby. With the message "Verbindung abgebrochen" witch means connection canceled. I tried with my mobile phone also vodafone via usb theathering and had no problem i tried also with firewall (router) off but got the same problem. has anybody an idea?

2. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    call isp?

3. Konta-Robi

Konta-Robi Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    what do you mean ?

4. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    It sounds like your isp may be the cause, so I would call them and see if they can shed any light on it. Although I am sure they won't really care or know what the issue is.

5. Konta-Robi

Konta-Robi Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    when i play other games i have no problem. and even if i play a competition in raceroom i have no problem. has raceroom problems with ip6?

6. Konta-Robi

Konta-Robi Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Has nothing to do with my isp. i can even play other tracks then nos. It has something to do with the long loadingtime of the nos my guess.

Edit: Now it works even with nos. strange problem

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 3. April 2016
  7. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Having fast internet doesn't mean its not your ISP. Your ISP could be doing maintenance or screwing up settings on their side.

If one ISP works and another doesn't....its either a setting on your side or your ISP is doing something odd or different, or doesn't like the way R3e communicates.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Often the problem can be the router... have you got a new one with the ISP-Change and if yes, which router do you have?

Btw. my ISP is Kabel Deutschland/Vodafone, too and I never had any problem with a connection to the R3E-Servers as long they were up and running...

9. Konta-Robi

Konta-Robi Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I have the standard one with wlan not a fritzbox.
    will try again in the evening

10. Max

Max Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    gehts bei dir jetzt Kontra-Robi? Hab des selbe problem wie du

11. Konta-Robi

Konta-Robi Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Naja hab ein weg gefunden wie es geht. Bei mir tritt es nur auf wenn ich auf einen nordschleife server gehe. Wenn ich aber zuerst auf einen anderen server gehe geht es und danach kann ich auch auf einen nordschleife server.

I found a workaround that works for me. First I have to go to server with another track than nordschleife. After that i even can join on a norschleife server. Very strange.

12. Max

Max Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Bei mir tritt es leider nicht nur bei nordschleifen server auf.