ADAC GT 2014 or GTR3?

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von Rivanov, 10. April 2016.

1. Rivanov

Rivanov New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    which pack should I buy? Any difference between the cars in both packs? I know you get circuits with the ADAC pack but they are almost the same as in the DTM 2015 pack that I already bought.

Any news about ADAC 2015 pack?

2. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    I have ADAC GT 2013 and my understanding is they are the same GT3 cars that got the physics update but just different liveries. When you look in the car directory there are only one set of GT3 files, but then I could be totally wrong !

3. Rivanov

Rivanov New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So the only difference would be the "experience" you get with the ADAC pack and just the cars when you buy the GTR3 pack?

Does this have any downsides when I want to race GT3 in multiplayer? Are those separate classes online?

4. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    Someone else will be better qualified to comment but you cannot race in GT3 multiplayer unless you buy at least one car from the GT3 class, by example I purchased the GT3 RUF so when I race all the other GT3 cars turn up with their proper liveries.

5. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, if server is set to GTR3, you won't be able to join with GTM car. That's why I'm always setting all those cars to be eligible. But this will be pain in a** when few more GT Masters packs will be released.

One more thing - while all GT3 cars are same across "classes", DTMs and WTCCs have different physics in older packs.

6. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1.268 / 0 / -0
    There is no GT3 pack yet, so you will only be able to buy the GTR3's individually, which means more expensive.
    You will also get Sachsenring and Slovakia Ring with GTM 2014, that you don't have from DTM 2015.
    Both are really nice tracks.
    The ones you have from DTM will be discounted from the price, you don't need to pay for them again.
    If you buy GTM, you will also be discounted on the GTR3 cars, only needs to pay for the liveries of the same cars you own from GTM.
    And don't forget that you can save money by purchasing bundled vRP's: https://www.raceroomstore.com/shop_en/list_page?cat=17

7. Rivanov

Rivanov New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the replies everyone! Really want to buy the ADAC GT pack but with 2015 pack coming I don't know if it's a smart move right now?

8. Metalogic

Metalogic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    Given it's likely to be very soon, it might be better to wait, though given that the ADAC 2014 pack can be picked up for less than 10 euros (here: https://www.raceroomstore.com/shop_en/adac-gt-masters-experience-2014-dlc-downloadable-content.html ) and that any cars and tracks (though probably not liveries, as I guess these will be new) you already own should be deducted from the cost of ADAC 2015 when you get it, it's not necessarily a terrible idea to get it now.

BTW you can race any of the ADAC cars you own in GT3 races if you buy at least one GT3 livery for each of the ADAC cars you own, this is what I did.

9. Rivanov

Rivanov New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have 1200 points left to spent in the store so I can just buy them.. The 2015 cars are still the same as the 2014 ones. The new R8 and maybe M6 will be in the 2016 next year I presume?

10. Metalogic

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    You could probably get the European track pack for less than 1200 vRP...

11. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    There will be Bentley included in GTM 2015 :) + probably Nissan GT-R and Ford GT but without McLaren (I doubt there will be Por... i mean RUF but who knows). And instead of Slovakiaring you will get Spa-Francorchamps.

12. Rivanov

Rivanov New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Bought the ADAC 2014 :)
    Most of the circuits are also available in the Europack (i also have DTM 2015 and WTCC 2015) so I can skip this pack.

I'm good to go right now :) when ADAC 2015 releases i just buy the new cars

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. rbn

rbn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Now because you own ADAC14, if you buy a GT3 car you can buy them for 75 vrp each (if the car is included in ADAC).
    If you have 1 GT3 car you can do GT3 races online.

The GT3 cars including ADAC are really enjoyable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Spanner_76

Spanner_76 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Interesting as prior to this update the car setups were completely different between the ADAC14 cars and the GTR3 class cars.

15. Metalogic

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    Are sure? I think they changed that in a previous update.

16. Metalogic

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    That's exactly what I did - I picked the ADAC GM GT 20114 pack up for less than 10 euros on the Race Room web store, then bought a vRP pack and picked-up a few GT3 liveries for each of the ADAC cars in the recent sale, along with the rest of the non-ADAC GT3 cars and some other content. Then bought the European Track pack (discounted further, because quite a few of the tracks were in the ADAC pack). That's a lot of content for not very much cash.