English ESR PUBLIC EVENTS ( Drop-in ) on week-ends

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by MeMotS, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Insaneozzy

Insaneozzy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    You bet mate, it's a must do event, same as G5's @ Zandvoort, but then again the G5's are under rated in my opinion;).

2. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Everyone likes the G5 but i guess are intimidated by them :)
    Its like Enduro. Everyone say they love enduro race yet they drop after 10 minutes when its not going their way.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Insaneozzy

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm, never thought of it like that, but yeah I know what you mean:)

4. chrisnj

chrisnj Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    I've never driven the G5's and not been white knuckled, sweating, tearing up, and horribly scared..... so yea... I'm much less intimidated than i am terrified.

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  5. Insaneozzy

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    Give em a go mate, seriously you'll love em, just take your time to get use to the turbo kicking in, it will step out if you've got to much pedal to the metal lol, I can recommend the Capri

Time for sleep have a good one m8 catchya later.

6. chrisnj

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Just because im scared of them doesn't mean i don't drive them anyway. I run them quite often.:eek::eek::D

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    All my custom championships with G5 start at Bathurst ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    then don't be scared of Shanghai ... Oh SNAP !!! :p

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  9. chrisnj

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Brings me back to Reverend Chris's offer..... Unless he's giving away tracks, i aint got it :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pastor_Chris

Pastor_Chris Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    I say we do a formula JR. and NSU run somewhere. Maybe like Brands Hatch or somewhere small like that

11. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    That would be good, I'm not back home till Friday evening( might miss Dtm 15 at Bathurst ) but we could add one FJ + NSU on Sunday evening.

12. Insaneozzy

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    GRRRRRRR, content instead of a flag system, capatalism at it's best. I'm getting fed up with the money money money attitude of Raceroom AG, FIX THE F'ING GAME FFS. a flag system would be a great place to start, dont you think?
    EDIT: sorry for the off topic dummy spit, but it's getting under my skin.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  13. Alice Margatroid

Alice Margatroid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    actually, best track to run this kind of series, series point wtcc config. though the uphill for the jr is really nasty, but its pretty fun overall, love how lose and squirly the jr is on it, while still fast. reminds me of the skippy,

14. DirtyriceTX

DirtyriceTX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    Well now I'm gonna have to buy it lol.

15. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    The wife is shopping for shoes and I'm just sitting here. So I remote connected to the server and setup ESR 3. Have fun.

ESR WEST #3.
    FORMULA Junior + NSU @ BRAND HATCH ( P/Q/R 8/12/20 minutes races

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  16. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    At 249vrp for the car and all the livery its a no brainer

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    So true...since I heared that a physics update for G5 is in the works I decided to wait for that cause its still not perfect...started a League Saison with them but had to retreat cause I `ve got a DTM Cockpit at Virtualracing (two Saisons are too much for me) and on the long run G5 is pretty exhausting , namely because they still have that floating & slightly unstable character and yes ok, they are 70s beasts and I love them, but I'm sure there's a lot to improve to have a more balanced experience...;)

18. DirtyriceTX

DirtyriceTX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    Yeah it's cheap and I liked the first forumla car they put out, But no one even races that one online anymore. I have to miss the drop in this weekend because i'll be doing a 2.4h nordschleife race on sunday.

19. chrisnj

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Only time this bothers me is when there are lapped cars... other than that im pretty alright with not having them. I don't run very many races where there are lapped cars. Only in the current ESR champ. Didn't happen very often in GT2 or GT3 that i can remember. Sorry Ozz :p

20. Alice Margatroid

Alice Margatroid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    Its also important to remember that we got a fair improvement with saveable setups, and improved ffb alongside the new content, (also improved pit strats with fuel setup options) also, apprently the ai now has a blue flag coded into them, so flags are being worked on. that being said, flags matter much more when racing irl. in a sim, we have real time splits, and the ablity to ghost though cars that are wrecking. so the yellow and blue matter less for human on human interaction. to be honest, I don't really see why people want fcy outside of rolling starts. its really just boring to drive around the track slowly for 2-5 laps just because someone spun around a corner, or a bit of a wing fell off.