Problem Wheel angle and steering lock with DIY Direct Drive Wheels

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Tortue G, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Tortue G

Tortue G Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

With DIY Wheels (Mige/Ioni/Disco/MMOS for me) we don't have the "auto-setting" for wheel-angle and steering-lock for each car like with the "commercial" wheels, I think you need a SDK for this, and I don't know if MMOS will do this.
    I like very much the feeling we have with RRRE with our wheel, and it's again better after the last update ;)!
    Actually we can manually set the wheel angle inside our drivers, and it's not a problem because it's quick, but... we can't know the default values that are used with all the cars, because in settings of the car it don't display this value, it display a "NA" instead, son if we don't have a friend with a Logitech/Fanatec/Thrusmaster wheel and that own our car too, we can't know what angle and default steering lock must be used to be accurate with the car...

So, can you display those values inside the game, or can you give us a table with all those values per car :oops:?

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. MrJack

MrJack New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    +1 .. Same problem ..
    Display the values inside the game would be a good idea ..
    I think these values are important to enjoy the FFB !
    ;)

3. Tortue G

Tortue G Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Yes, just display those values for us, ingame or in a table that we can check quickly, not a problem if it's not an automatic stuff :)!

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1978rocafella

1978rocafella Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    don't think we will ever get anything?

5. Manuel Staedel

Manuel Staedel Active Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Same problem here too. +1

6. Onaflyer

Onaflyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    +1 It would be great to have the values for each car. Very simple to set in MMOS as long as you know what the number needs to be per car. AMS does show this per car in the car setup screen.

Great sim btw R3E! Thanks for the VR support.

7. 1978rocafella

1978rocafella Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    anyone got their OSW to work properly FFB feel good in R3E? i am massively struggling getting my OSW to work smoothly. (IONI Pro HC + small MiGE) would appreciate your help guys if you can.

8. exiledslinky

exiledslinky New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Been sorting it all weekend now have it perfect if u want to see my settings I'll take screen shots

• Like Like x 2
  9. bluey2444

bluey2444 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    This issue still hasn't been addressed after more than 2 years from the OP.
    Can we at least get a list of the steering ranges for all the cars in the game and we can set it manually in the simucube software.
    @exiledslinky could you post your RCS file and your simucube settings?