Driving Force Pro problem after update, low steering.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shodan01, Apr 10, 2016.

1. shodan01

shodan01 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a problem with my Driving Force Pro ,after the update the steering lock is to low. I need to set up the maximum 25 steering for the wtcc cars for example to turn.
    Before the update, when i started the game the led on the wheel is lit green and when i start the game its turn to orange . I think is the 900 ,, 200 degree mode indicator on this wheel.Now its just constantly orange.

So default settings is really low sens now. I unable to turn right specific hard turns and corners now.
    Anybody using Driving Force pro? Or Having the same problem?

2. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    You need to update drivers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. shodan01

shodan01 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have the 5.10.127 installed. And the newestversion on logitech website is 5.10.127. That was released on 2016.03.
    Than whats the difference??? if the ver. number is the same?

4. shodan01

shodan01 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is the default steering lock value for the wtcc 15 cars? Every car has a dedicated default value like in AC? Or is it the same with every cars? Still something wrong with driving force. Everything i feel is lot of understeering.

5. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Logitech didn't change number for new drivers for some reason.

Every car has it's own steering lock and wheel rotation which usually can be adjusted, but default feels fine.

6. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I had an issue with my g27 (same drivers I think) that would sometimes cause the steering lock to drop to like 200 degrees. The fix for me was to uncheck "use special game settings" in the game specific settings in the profiler. Mind you, "allow game to adjust settings" will stay checked....that's good.

Once I unchecked that box, have had -0- problems with Logitech drivers since. Same deal in Assetto Corsa

7. seriousnewb

seriousnewb New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    As a general rule of thumb should I uncheck "use special game settings" in the game specific settings in the profiler. But leaving "allow game to adjust settings" checked?

8. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    If you uncheck "Use special game settings" it will be using default/global profile. Don't know why it causes issues.

"Allow game to adjust settings" is necessary to allow game to adjust wheel rotation.