Problem G27 - NO FFB

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by AMG Vilas ®™, Mar 28, 2015.

1. AMG Vilas ®™

AMG Vilas ®™ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    My G27 loses the FFB in some races, no backup setup G27 with Error to 5 minutes ERROR 500, weird

[​IMG]

2. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    ALT+F every time you begin race. It resets/revive the ffb.

Edit: I don't understand the meaning of the poll options... :-/

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Yeah Vilas is using google translate i think, sometimes it is a real challenge to figure out what he wants :D

btw Vilas... get rid of that Logicrap wheel, as i can see you have a decent PC, go for a decent wheel ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    "get rid of that Logicrap wheel, as i can see you have a decent PC, go for a decent wheel ;)"

Which one would you suggest ? (One that does not need the seat with).

5. townnet

townnet Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Never try other wheel, for me G27 feel great in R3E compare to AC, when car drive through the curb i can feel the tire make from rubber , AC tire feel like make from wood. Didn't purchase dream pack, so i didn't know they have improve ffb or not.

6. AMG Vilas ®™

AMG Vilas ®™ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Je me explique pas de sauvegarde setup G27 , mon FFB disparait de fois en certaines courses c'est bon vous arriver a comprendre merci.

7. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Before i write anything, let me clarify that i was using Logitech wheels for many years since 1999, and my dislike toward these products comes by experience. i really liked their early product, but wasn't satisfied with G25/G27. Most of my problems were support related on software side, and i didn't really liked the FFB deadzone in center position.

So... Depends on your buget and your expectations m8 :).
    - If you don't use clutch and manual shifter i woud go for a Thrustmaster T300 or TX wheel, FFB feels very great on these, however pedals are not the best (no progresson, no clutch, otherwise it is ok), price range somewhere around 250 euro
    - if you would like to have a clutch and manual shifter there is Thrustmaster T500 wheel with good and strong FFB, pedals made from metal and convertible to GT style (pedals "hanging"), however still no reasonable progression on the pedals (there is an extra spring included in the package, but i did not really liked it), and no shifter included (can buy as addon) pricerange around 370 euro
    - Or you can go for a Fanatec Forza set with Club Sport Elite Pedals, and 2 shifter (normal and sequencial), FFB is good, break pedal comes with loadcell (wich is a real difference in breaking) price range around 450 euros

Now, if money does't matter that much: Fanatec CSW wheel base, Fanatec rim as your preference (many options on Fanatec homepage) or a 3rd party rim with Fanatec Hub to connect it to the base, Fanatec Club Sport pedals with loadcell and vibration on break pedal, all made of steel, Fanatec shifter. I think atm this is the best you can have with common FFB technology, and with all of theese you will end up around 1100-1200 euros (which is a lot, but if you can afford it, it worth)

Of course there are more possibilities in the market, but i would consider these as a real option for casual and semi-pro racing

8. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I have a g27 too, aged 2 months and I also have some trouble with it. On the whole it works quite well but it gets hot and FFB becomes much lower. It is better if I don't open the logitech profiler, can use it longer before it needs some cooling (240 euros on discount I thought it would be a bit better).
    I had a look at Fanatec but their site is only english or german and for a french guy it is always better to have all explanations in french I suppose LOL...anyway prices seems too high for me for the moment (take care of the family first !).
    And yes, the deadzone kills my pleasure with the aquila and is lethal with not updated content unless you drive very carefully.