Released GT Masters 2015 Pack

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Apr 27, 2016.

1. mister dog

mister dog Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    True that. But then we better skip 2015 all together seeing these same cars are already present in 3 different classes, and go for an all new 2016 GT pack with the latest goodies. Especially with this current season and most major brands having released a successor.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Not "we", only "you" and anybody else who doesn't want to buy it. ;)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. mister dog

mister dog Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Which would be the majority of us in this case i suppose. So "we" ;)

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Arthur Spooner

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Oh my...

1. How do you know?
    2. The majority is still not everybody.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Can't find the "very soon". :( Where is it?

6. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Well, it's everybodys own choice if he wants to buy or not to buy something. For fans of the ADAC GT-Masters-Championship it's nice to buy it. And as it is a official licensed series you can't simply skip a year of a series and switch to the next - you have to fullfill your agreements.
    In addition - die ADAC15-Pack seems to be ready since october 2015. But as the Bentley was licensed in the same time, the release of that pack was delayed till now.

Sooner or later we'll see the new GT-Cars in Raceroom. But that will take a while from now and in between we can have some fun with the Bentley - which would be part of ADAC 16, too....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    4-27-2016 2-42-48 PM.png

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. mister dog

mister dog Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    1: Seems pretty obvious as most of us own these cars already.
    2: Yes, but it seems like a weird decision given the circumstances, unless it has more to do with:

Which would make sense.

9. Metalogic

Metalogic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    So hopefully that means we'll get the full ADAC GM GT 2015 Experience, if they have an agreement to produce that?

10. Arthur Spooner

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    WOW - this is really starting to become silly.

Owning a car in RRRE is by far not the only factor to decide if someone likes to have more liveries for this car. I for example want to have a GT Masters 2015 just because I'm a GT nut in general and can't have enough of it.

The fact that you don't know other peoples opinions about stuff, shouldn't lead you to the conclusion they all have the same opinion like you.

You can't imagine anybody would like to buy liveries for a car he/she already owns? Well, I can assure you it's not as "obvious" as you think. People are very different.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Theres nowt so queer as folk.

12. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    Actually I think there are valid points both side of this argument ... fact people are disagreeing so much makes you think this thing is going in the wrong direction overall. Being relatively new I still think this whole experience thing and crossover of same cars into different series/rules is too complicated. Let me set the parameters myself of what rules get applied. Force them online for sure but end of the day it is also a game/entertainment and I always prefer to play things how I like when I am "home alone".

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. T@X

T@X Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I have to comment on the video, because at the moment raceroom's new and updated cars and weight physics feel perfect , everything feels perfect except for the grip and the "gamey" forgiveness that the physics engineer is talking about.
    It's almost impossible to spin the cars.

I heartly reccomment to go more simulation guys much more than this, because this is the moment to do it.
    People are after driving simulations, not games: there are consoles for that.
    Everything feels so real and you feel so connected to the cars,except that at a certain point , when you go too fast in the turns and during brakes, it completely drops the ball: you should spin and completely loose grip when is necessary.
    Personally, i want a more unforgiving grip from this sim.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
  14. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    So I assume you've driven a GT3 spec car in real life?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Again with this ?
    Let me ask you, are you actually watching real life race once in a while? They have tons of grip, always, none of them are spinning all over the place like you say it should. Let me guess you drove a gt3 on a race track?

Harder does not equal more realistic, stop with this none sense.
    Maybe the game is actually conveys very well what is happening with the car so makes it predictable and controllable.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. T@X

T@X Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Sure i did and still do. Too much grip. Just go in camera car in blancpain with a Nismo and see how much difficult is to keep the car from spinning. Youtube helps.
    I don't want that, but this is too much forgiving.
    It says that the physics engineer, more of a game feel, go up here and check that video, do not fanboy on me i hate it.
    It's just declared, so you have no points here.

I repeat, love raceroom, the feel it's perfect, just too much grip.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  17. Alice Margatroid

Alice Margatroid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    would you rather it be more sim like, which ends up having the gt3 cars be more forgiving. or would you like it to be more game like and have less grip and side alot more easily. honestly, though, its really getting old with the "more grip equals arcade" arguments people have thrown around. I have driven a skip barber f2k that my relatives owned (the regional running treaded tires) that thing despite being low tech, still had a lot of grip, it only ever felt loose if you pushed it really hard. now the skippy especially those running the threaded tired versions are much lower on mechanical grip then what a gt3 car can provide with racing slicks, advanced aero. to be honest though, the only two sims that I have found which come close to what i have felt with my experance irl, was here in rrre, and from the testing I did in iracing.

now, to be honest, I have to say this, there are a lot of people in the "sim racing" communities which do not seem to understand how grip works and expect racing cars to try and kill them anytime they push the throttle down. honestly, if you do want a game like that, try Grand prix legends, I think its right up those peoples alleys. but to be honest, its not very realistic for how modern race cars driv e.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    @T@X - "sure I did and still do." Just to clarify, will you please confirm you did or do race or drive gt3 cars on a race track and still do ? or you did watch youtube and still do ? If you are indeed are genuine gt3 class race drive I am sure we are all extremely keen to hear more of your insights and knowledge ... cause otherwise we all similarly like to watch youtube videos.

19. T@X

T@X Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Not a GT3 car, i race on hobby tracks and competitions, Raceroom has too much grip in every single car.
    It just needs to be tweaked, not revolutioned.
    And again, why are are you arguing on me with something that is completely open and declared on the video above ?
    It's just the way it is, it's not completely wrong at all, just too much forgiving.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Alice Margatroid

Alice Margatroid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    again, what kind of car did you drive. what tires, how much aero grip was built into it. how much power, how often do you replace the tires, how much work upkeep do you do on it yourself. your answers to these questions will be very telling about how much actual experance you have.