Released GT Masters 2015 Pack

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    What facts/info/data do you base this on?

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    @T@X - Oh you mean the career mode in Gran Turismo ? why didn't you say so ! :D seriously though many of us have also driven track days and some karting experience - I have done all that and lots of advanced driving courses and I am by no means an expert and I think the cars feel extremely realistic under most scenarios. Your statement about the grip is just over the top really. :confused: Try a few different setups or push harder.;)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Good god, I twirl like a ballerina out there if I push it

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    You are leaving away an important aspect from the video where Karsten Borchers explains the reason WHY the tyres are modelled a little more forgiving than they are real life - the physical connection of the driver and car to feel what the car does on the track. In German we have the term "Popometer" for it, we don't have this connection in a sim, so to me this little "gamification" makes total sense. Unless we ever get full force feedback game seats in the future ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Also worth mentioning that a GT3 car, by its very nature, has to be amateur driver friendly, which goes beyond just enforced ABS and the availability of TCS.

Otherwise you would see plenty of rich people binning it in PRO-AM races.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  6. mister dog

mister dog Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    No it's not becoming 'silly'. Not sure why you can't see the point of this argument really...

Ok, and how many people you think will buy this pack just for the liveries? There will be some folk for sure, but i doubt there will be much.

I was talking about a majority not picking this pack up as they own most of these cars already in other classes. Never stated they all have the same opinion as me... Small nuance there.

I can, fact of the matter is most won't spend 10+ bucks buying a pack just for the new liveries.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  7. Metalogic

Metalogic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    It's not just about the liveries, in the Experience you also get the rules for the series enforced, driver swaps, pit stops, a full single-player championship mode, online competitions and the whole feel of playing an official series.

Also, for those of use who already own most of the base cars and tracks, due to owning ADAC 2014 (which I bought for less than £8 from the Raceroom web store, not in-game), the upgrade cost is likely to be quite cheap (I hope!)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Must admit, I rather liked the 'experience' packs where the rules, tracks, opponents, championship and atmosphere of a series are all packaged up in a single game within raceroom

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Metalogic

Metalogic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    Agreed. I was actually a little surprised and slightly disappointed that they didn't do this for the WTCC too when I first came to the game. Of course I've also picked up some GT3 liveries for the ADAC cars (when the recent sale was on), so can race those cars in GT3 too. A GT3 pack would be nice, though, as would like a cheaper way to pick up all the liveries for that class.

10. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    For missing Lambos ok. But i think it would be a good idea to place the RUF GT3 in the ADAC GTM 2015 Grid with the real painting and it would make me drooling.

11. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    But that would violate the licence.

12. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
  13. T@X

T@X Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    So are we finally assuming that the gamification is there ? Have we acknowledged that raceroom is a "little" gamificated exactly as the physic engineer has said in the video above? Good.
    Then would someone explain me why people keep asking questions on my real driving experience ? Are u all accepting this "gamification" ? It's fine to you ? It's a whole another story than asking me how do i know that the grip in Raceroom is too much.
    It's already stated in the video above that it's gamificated. Is that fine to you ? It seems so..
    To me Raceroom is just a little step to become one of the best sims ever. It feels perfect, but still too much grip.

14. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    "Gamification" was my word, not the developers. Sorry for not being a native speaker. I haven't acknowledged anything, I really don't get your problem, sorry mate.

15. T@X

T@X Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I don't have any problems. I enjoy Raceroom, i simply think that there is too much grip.

16. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Did you read the part of my comment that you did not highlight and underline?
    Moreover I cannot judge the tyres, as in contrary to you, I have never had the pleasure to drive a real GT3 car myself.

17. PaulH

PaulH Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I'm assuming this is just a car pack? As I see no mention of it being an experience like ADAC 2014?

18. Pascal Herbig

Pascal Herbig Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    The car pack is now released in the store!

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  19. coolcool

coolcool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    81%OFF 512VRP:D

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  20. RaceRoom

RaceRoom game.raceroom.com Developer

Ratings:
    +1,964 / 0 / -0