Released GT Masters 2015 Pack

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Nope, same car model. You only need to pay for one additional livery.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. gio_vtec

gio_vtec Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Great, then for me is better go with the bentley GTR3 plan then, as i was only waiting for the bentley and not interested too much in others cars liveries :D.

have to go back to my kinder garden maths class ;)

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    You would get a degree here in England for those.:)

• Funny Funny x 5
  4. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Im gonna go out on a limb here, if your buying it just to drive the B car, hhmmmm, after a couple of runs at Nords, im not sure i would myself. Not liking\enjoying it at all, sounds fantastic, looks amazing, i just cant drive it.
    Cant find a decent cockpit view, just dosnt feel\look right to me, dash panel is set way too low, i just dont like it :(
    YMMV tho!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Bee

Bee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    And in the end....i bought the ADAC 2015 pack:cool:. The Bentley...well...it races like a Bentley i guess;). I feel like im steering tank through Bathurst (Nooo...not again:p). I raced several cars a few laps and i have noticed that the Bentley must be raced as a gentleman while the RUF or other "typical" racecars can be...eh...raced...but the Bentley can also be raced but with more care or so? Anyways, love the model, love the feel. Great job S3!

6. Metalogic

Metalogic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    @J-F Chardon - Could you explain why the 2015 ADAC GT Masters has been released as just a car pack and not an Experience, unlike the recent 2015 DTM Experience? I'm really disappointed with this, unless perhaps there is something exciting on the way soon, such as being able to choose rule sets (including AI pitting) for ADAC, WTCC, DTM etc. implemented in the options, otherwise it feels like a step backward - or is ADAC 2015 going to be released as both a car pack and an Experience, like DTM 2013 was?

As it is, I see very little reason to buy the pack just for the liveries, unless I'm missing something?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    I think for everyone who liked the experiences there are 2 people who don't.

I did like them myself, but I felt they lacked the uniqueness and production value they could have had to separated them from the base game. Also having to buy one every year was getting obnoxious and ultimately unsustainable.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Sven Blumenthal

Sven Blumenthal Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    I hope we will see next an ADAC 2015 competition with many vRP prices. So my chance to win something will increase now :D

9. Metalogic

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Sean, you do make some good points, and I can understand what you mean, though on the other hand it's not like with the F1 and FIFA games where they basically ask you buy a £40 game every year (and sometimes have actually made the game worse - e.g. F1 2015), and previous Experience buyers did at least get some additional discount for owning cars/tracks (or maybe that's why Raceroom can't afford to do them anymore?). I'm a newcomer to the sim, so perhaps not as jaded by the Experiences as others, but the single player motorsport experience (no pun intended) offered by the ADAC Experiences was one of things that attracted me to the game and differentiated it from some of the other sims which have less coherent offerings.

Whilst it wouldn't quite be the same, as I said, it would be some consolation if they at least enabled an option for you choose a series rule set to run a championship with - if they're abandoning the Experiences, hope this is something that is considered.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Just speculation of course, but I'm certain this is what they are aiming for. Personally I don't think the 'experiences' deliver anything above and beyond to warrant a separate mode. It's just rule-sets, tracks dressed in the relevant sponsor boards and a different colour UI. This can all be done within the R3E base game. House the ADAC/DTM/WTCC championships in 'championship' mode, offer the relevant ADAC/DTM/WTCC/Custom rule-sets in 'single race' mode and make sure the tracks are dressed in the appropriate sponsor boards for visual authenticity.

You'll notice that if you run a WTCC race on a WTCC track, the circuit will feature all the correct sponsorships for that series.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  11. Supermini

Supermini Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    As another relative newcomer to R3E (had it for over a year but only started putting real time into it lately), I'll add that I'd love to see "rules packs" too. I'll miss the tailored UIs of the Experiences, but at least there won't be anyone sticking his tongue out in the menus. :confounded:

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Metalogic

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    That would be fantastic if they did that, the only thing you'd really "lose" then would be the differently styled menu screens, and if they extended the rule sets to WTCC (and perhaps other championship series) I'd actually consider buying the car pack for that...

Ah okay, I didn't actually know that, as don't own any WTCC cars (yet), Thanks!

13. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    Try using the throttle...:rolleyes:
    In real these cars have MASSIVE grip, as soon as the tires are on working temperature.

14. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Problem is, that cars with updated physics ALWAYS have working temperature.

Besides, Kelvin in physics test video said that when they switched tire manufactuer from Yokohama to Pirelli, cars got a lot more traction. Some heavier cars like SLS or Corvette really struggled for it before, but on Pirellis they are significantly faster.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Alice Margatroid

Alice Margatroid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    I do think however they seem to have made those pirelli's last much more then they typically do.

16. T@X

T@X Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Bentley feels great, seriously amazing job guys.I'M impressed.
    I suggest to those that have problems with the internal view to bind the keys to move the seat position.
    I removed the wheel (as with all the cars) and adjusted the fov to match my actual relative position between the T300, the triple monitors and the reaal cockpit inside the game: basically i swapped the virtual wheel relative position with my thrustmaster. It just feels perfect.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Man, why the wheel of the Bentley is between my knees?
    Is it in real to far down?

18. Karsten Borchers

Karsten Borchers KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +255 / 0 / -0
    Not only updated physics, its a R3E thing, they all have, and always had.

• Informative Informative x 3
  19. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    it's not between your knees... you sit on the floor ;)
    the Bentley has quite a high bodywork, so in the normal Bentley the driver must sit quite high to look out of those small side windows. Sitting high in a Racecar is not good as you want the main emphasis as low as possible. Thats the reason that you sit that low in the GT3-Version and that the wheel is that low, so that the driver can reach it from his seeting-position...

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Back to the missing 2015 expirience:
    It is not a big deal to make such a expirience?
    Rules and tracks mainly the same than in 2014. Just change the starting field?