JUST ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ::SKRO::, Apr 1, 2015.

1. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    report as a bug if you have not received your perches as the devs keep all transactions in a list so they can tell if you actually spent any money

2. Steve Adams

Steve Adams Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Well I need to be able to get in the game to check and I can't right now as all I get is 503 and 2228 errors.

3. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    I am sure there is nothing to worry about.

4. Steve Adams

Steve Adams Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Finally was able to get in the game and only about 10% of what I just bought is available to me so will have to pursue with S3 dang it. At least I have the receipt from Steam.

5. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Don't worry that happened to me in the past (with some wrong calculations during the checkout) and they fixed the problem shortly after. Cheer up! All will be addressed in no time! ;-)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    So what you guys have bought so far?
    I'm buying this
    [​IMG]
    and I wonder if I should buy one of the GTRX cars... P4/5? Zonda? mmmh...

7. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    With what I bought today I have all cars and all tracks just some liveries missing...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Krzysztof Volek

Krzysztof Volek Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    So far I bought Sonoma, Hillclimb pack, and Capri. RUF GT2 is waiting in my cart, I am going to test some more, but game keeps crashing all the time, so I can't even enjoy what I already have. I was going to buy DTM 2014, but unfortunately packs are not affected by 50% discount, and I'm somewhat hesitating over spending 1400vRP on three cars, because I already have all tracks. Other that that, I'm running short of things I can buy, but I have plenty of vRPs waiting for Cadillac, Spa, Nordschleife, Paul Ricard and whatever else will hopefully come in near future.

9. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +130 / 0 / -0
    I believe if you already have some tracks you won't be charged full 1400vRP, at least that's my impression. System seems to be smart and won't overcharge you for content you already have. I only wish I knew that instead of packs you can buy a car you will still be able to race the whole class, but, oh well :)

Buying European Track Pack and BMW from WTCC today!

Sorry to hear about crashes - this game (as opposed to GTR2) haven't crashed once on me in 1000km I made. Is your system overclocked?

10. Krzysztof Volek

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    It will. 1404vRP after 83% discount is the price for DTM 2014 I see after I login to the store. When I'm not loged in the price is 2500vRPs (with 65% pack discount). And I already own all tracks in game.

As for crashing, it's not my system, servers are overloaded due to discount :)

I strongly suggest you to buy whole WTCC pack, it is fantastic. Also be sure to check DTM 1992, those cars are incredible fun to drive.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  11. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +130 / 0 / -0
    Thanks! I am not very attracted to any WTCC cars but BMW, but I do own DTM 1992 and enjoying it a lot - old school clutch and shifting hehe :)

I guess servers crashing is a good thing: the more support game will get the better it will become :) Hopefully, deeper, with engine stalling, FFB while car is standing, mandatory pit stops, weather etc etc etc.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. bakayoyo

bakayoyo Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Bought some raceroom vRP at Raceroom virtual store and redeemed them in the game. Then bought the American tracks and the Radical R9 pack. All went well, although had to start the game a few times to get in. I could also test my purchases, thankfully once you're in the race setup screens you don't get booted out of the game if you can't connect like you do when starting the game.

It's too bad this awesome deal couldn't be combined with a sale on steam. Now it may remain unnoticed by potential new racers that want to join.

13. Krzysztof Volek

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Are you sure it was meant to be like this? If so than it's not working. I have 50% discount on all individual items, but pack are not affected by discount.

14. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Bought

Sonoma
    RUF GT2 and a couple liveries
    Volvo
    BMW 635
    Zax speed and a livery
    Couple random liveries.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  15. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    There's not much left I can buy. Maybe a few liveries (although I still hate the concept of paying for liveries) and a couple of GTR X cars.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  16. bogani

bogani New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Yea, packs with previous discounts are cheaper than this sale of individual items. This sale is only great if you want to add separate cars/tracks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. yusupov

yusupov Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    ya i bought RUF flying lizard + falken liveries bc theyre awesome. just missing a few silhouette cars but i cant even figure out what theyre supposed to be, theyre clearly not V8SC but seem like thats where theyd fit??

18. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    spent 440 vrp. 3 cars, Not a bad deal .

Thanks Sector 3

• Like Like x 2
  19. Richard Powell

Richard Powell Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Well, let's see......I got the WTCC and DTM '13 which got me all but 3 of the Euro tracks, and then it was offering me the Euro track pack for 500 odd vrp, so another 3 tracks for 500ish.....then it was offering me the '13 ADAC pack for about 800ish, how could I refuse? Oh, and that was a couple of hours before the sale. Then, the US tracks for 850 on sale, and a handful of cars. I'll be busy for a while.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Matt B

Matt B Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Just picked up the 4 US tracks to complete the collection. :D:D:D:D

• Like Like x 1