R3E Web Dashboard Released

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Stefan Mizzi, Jul 11, 2015.

1. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0

If you have a second screen (or any additionnal screen ...4th if your using triple-screen), widget can be displayed on it while game still full screen mode.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    And sorry as I did not reply to this....yes of course! But, I am currently working on a huge new project with a friend of mine, which should be released in a month or 2....once done, I'll jump again on the dash requests :)

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
  3. Dunmarie

Dunmarie New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Perfect, thank you. ;)

4. Gareth Smith

Gareth Smith Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Time for some teasers Štefan?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Very soon :) Let's say its a project for the racing community (rather to individual software) with lots of goodies and a very interesting new concept which I think is unique.

Cannot say more for now, but I will soon need MANY Alpha testers and I hope many will get interested as otherwise the project will die.

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: May 28, 2016
  6. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    I'll alpha test it if you're looking for testers :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gareth Smith

Gareth Smith Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Sounds intriguing I will be happy to test too.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Variable weather and animated marshalls in RR?

Im up for testing also if you need!

Edit-Depending on what it is of course, you cant blindly commit to something that you may not like or use :)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 31, 2016
  9. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Oh fuc...k, another software to test...I am in too!!!
    (Ps: I use your web dashboard since your first release but I am new to S3 forum)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    @Stefan Mizzi

you know who you can contact for a Beta ;)
    <------

Being excited about the upcoming features!

• Like Like x 2
  11. nedimgbt

nedimgbt New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Count me in. I started to use your dashboard today.i asked for telemetry and Tarik recomend me to use it.(thanks Tarik) And thank you for your effort stefan.it works great and it is what i need

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
  12. LTC Mike

LTC Mike Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    I just started some days ago trying to use your dashboard when a community member pointed me to thois interesting project and count me in, too, if it helps in development of something new.

Just one small remark: you just mentioned that you had abandoned the further development of the ingame directX overlays, but maybe you are working on something relating to this or using similar technique, but as a I like to use SweetFX there seems to be some conflict with these directX overlays and SweetFX (Reshade etc.) that prohibits showing the apps ingame as soon as SweetFX is used

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Mike :) I'm working full on as we speak on the new community project :) Cant wait to release the beta but its so damn huge!

Regarding the DirectX, I thought than nobody was using them so stopped working on it but it seems that some do use it. So I will definitely add more stuff to it. Never used SweetFX, but please do remind me again in the near future when I continue directX overlays so that I'll investigate it.

Cheers
    Stefan

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  14. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Morning Stefan,

I'm having a hard time getting this app to work at my iPad, and honestly I cant figure out what is going on.

Whenever I start "ProRacing Dashboard Manager" at my Win7-Desktop, it shows me a local IP, which doesnt match my real local IP.

Image3.jpg

OK, I've tried to ignore this.

At the first page you've wrote, at an android pad access "r3e.proracing.club" to show the widgets at the pad. Should be the same at an iPad.
    Well, this gives me an url not found-message. So I've opened "dash.proracing.club" at my pad and entered my "real" internal IP (192.168.0.151) -> Unable to connect.

After that I've tried the "proposed" IP (10.3.4.47) -> Unable to connect. So I thought, ok, letz do it the very long way, forwarded port 57777 within my router to 192.168.0.151, entered my external IP and again, unable to connect.

So I'm a little bit lost here, any help would be appreciated. :)

15. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Okay use external ip option !! Check external by google such as whats my ip (please dont post here !!!!) make sure thats is the same as dashboard says ? Change port from 57777 to 5777 only three 7's not 4 and make sure its portforward in your router start the app listening then you can minimize start r3e . Next on ipad type this in address http://dash.proracing.club
    When grey app appears touch screen on ip and enter your external ip and touch on port and put 5777 only three 7's not 4 and launch next choose dash you want all should be good :)

16. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Let's do a few checks first:

A quick way to find your IP address in Windows is by running the ipconfig command in a Command Prompt window. You’ll see your IP address in the IPv4 Address row beneath the name of your connection.

ipconfig.png

Does this IP match the one on the proracing dash? if not use this one.

Secondly, is your iPad on the same network /wifi as your pc? To use Internal IP, they need to be on the same network. If yes, then most probably your firewall is blocking the port. Can you try to open the port in firewall?

Just in case you need to know how :)
    http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-open-a-port-in-the-windows-7-firewall.html

To use External IP, you need to port forward like you did, open the port in firewall and use your External IP found by going here http://www.whatsmyip.org/

Let me know how it goes :)

Btw...I had removed r3e.proracing.club weeks ago from the front, not sure how you are still seeing it!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for your reply, Stefan. I'll check this out as soon as I'm back home. ;)

I already found out some things, which imho can cause the problem.

#1: I'm running multiple adapters.
    My first connection shown in ipconfig is a tunnel, which I only use with a virtual OS (Ubuntu), and this one replys the 10.x-IP, which your transmitter catches.

And this connection doesnt use my router as DNS-Server, because it is completely tunneled.

My second adapter is my LAN-Connection, which is always active, and has the proper 192.x-IP, DNS is my router with 192.168.0.1.
    Third adapter is my wireless, which is currently disabled due to the LAN-Connection.

All my i-Devices use the wireless-connection, so they also use 192.168.0.1 as DNS-Server. But because the transmitter is sending at the adress of my tunnel, a DNS-Server is used, which isnt within the 192.168.0.x-range. So I need to figure out a way to tell the transmitter to use the 2nd adapter ... or just disable the virtual network. :)

At least I have an idea now how to solve this. :)

This post: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/r3e-web-dashboard-released.2317/#post-22917 :)

Edit: Disabeling the virtual network solved it. :)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  18. Gallow24

Gallow24 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I gave it a try yesterday and this is my favorite Telemetry-Tool.

I have one question regarding the Atlas Telemetry. I am able to import the data but it doesn´t show me the Laptimes and the Track Creator can not generate the circuit.

When i go to the Track-Tool and give the Parameters in it says the parameters are not metres or feet. Following that i changed the properties of the Lap_Distance to 'm' and the car_speed to 'km/h'. But it allready gives me that error. Then i wanted to add the parameter for the gforces but i have´nt found it. I think its unit should be 'g'.

Has anybody an idea how to create the track?

19. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    I think that is not possible... if you need trackmap try telemetry app of pixeljetstream.

20. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I've never checked the Track Creator myself so not sure how it works, but if there is some data that you need in the telemetry file and that I could add, let me know and I'll add it.

The laptime should be there....maybe its data is empty? I think the properties are called

atlasData.LapTimeBestSelf
    atlasData.LapTimePreviousSelf
    atlasData.LapTimeCurrentSelf