Problem Login details not accepted.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Matt Awesome, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Matt Awesome

Matt Awesome New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I'm being asked to login in-game. I'm typing my email and password correctly, but they aren't accepted and I get:
    "Error 2104
    User Login Processing Error"
    What should I do?

2. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Had the same issue tonight, tried it agAin and it was fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Matt Awesome

Matt Awesome New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Do you mean your email/password were accepted?
    I ask that specifically because mine never are, although I can start the game again and not get asked to login. So sometimes I get asked, sometimes I don't. Hope that makes sense.

4. Norbert Leitner

Norbert Leitner Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    It happened to me now. I write everything correctly and it's not accepted and i can't play the game...

5. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    There's no point in trying to log in everytime it happens, it doesn't work. The only thing to do is try and try againg until the game loads automatically. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Matt Awesome

Matt Awesome New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, this is pretty much the best solution.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. F1Aussie

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Yes it was. R3e seems to be very temperamental as to how and if it will load up. For example now the first-time I try I have to put in my details, then it will freeze up, have to alt cont delete out then try again and it will load a black screen and then the third time but will work. Never had funny start issues with any other game.

8. Sdemonnz

Sdemonnz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
  9. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    cannot login in the game right now. I was able to get in once but after 10 tries getting a little fed up.
    Webpage login is fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. juan Fafian

juan Fafian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    try from the steam luncher, it worked in my case.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. F1Aussie

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    not in my case it doesnt

12. s1mm3n

s1mm3n New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have the same Problems. A lot of tries to get it started and then I can´t buy any content. Neither in the in-Game Store nor in the browser. Tried it every day, since Saturday.
    I wrote a message to the support-desk. I don´t think, that it is possible to solve it by myself.

13. Paradox Agi

Paradox Agi Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I think this problem is related to the change to steam login that should be done this week as anounced here:

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/patch-coming-this-week.5725/

Even before that announced patch on client side I think there are some changes on the server side already done and that could be the reason why the login process struggles sometimes at the moment.

I had this login probelms myself the last few days and I just enter my credentials when asked and most of the times I can enter the game after doing it once, sometimes it needs some more attempts. So, after resetting all my config files and restarting router and PC several times, I assume there is nothing we can do on our side at the moment. Once this change is completed, it should work again. Until then, enter your credentials again and again to login.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. s1mm3n

s1mm3n New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm... I already tried it several times, didn´t count it so far - but it was a lot.

I was guessing, that this could be in relation with the new patch.
    I need the European Tracks and the DTM Classic Pack, before it will have the old price again ;)

[Edit]

Tried again once today and everything was ok. Games starts without R3E log-in and I could buy my stuff also without problems. Can´t imagine why it worked now... strange thing.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  15. Bogues

Bogues New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    "You may also want to try clearing out the following folder: Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\BrowserData"

Finally something that works.. I have looked everywhere deleted a million things and too many other things i would not reccommend anyone to try ... and i didnt see this mention anywhere b4 ... after doing a lot of research i believe my game crashed memory dump maybe a blues screen b4 this started happening ... and not once could i get in ... this info may help someone else so maybe will need to be easier to find.. also i hope that the steam id joining the game will maybe prevent some instances of this. ..

One issue i did not know i had was that i had some previous account made under one of my email address ... that email some how was linked to the steam id even tho every time i was login into the game i had put my new account login i made ... and was only after 1 week that an error started to come up telling me that i had already steam log in id... this seem very strange and i did not know it meant the game was log in with a different login id because as far as i knew i had for the whole week only 1 account.. and log in but i had one that was about a year old.

Also this explained a worry that I had when Iogged into my account and it said i had 0 km driven and no owned content ... as everything i bought ( from clicking in game and purchased thru adding funds to steam converted in to vrm ) while i thought i was log into my only account was actually going to the old account i didnt know that i had . So this is a relief I havent lost all the items.... just a lot of time ...

Thanks Hannes