Resolved settings

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Peste, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Peste

Peste New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The last update gives sickness.
    Whenever I enter the RaceRoom have to do reset command and re-configure.
    By default the view of the camera is to the left, center the camera but to get into the box when I go back to get the view of the left side, when you start a race the view of the camera back to be left, this only started happening after the last update.
    It is impossible to play so I'm getting tired of RaceRoom, just to see how many problems here are reported, the developers are playing with the players' money.

2. Frank25

Frank25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    I'm a little bit angry, too. I think that bug fixing should be on highest priority for the next time. They first should fix old and long known bugs (e.g. invisible walls on Suzuka and Slovakiaring, position bar bug) instead of bringing us new content and new feature like custom championship or changing the shadow model, that bring us new bugs. We are reporting the bugs here in the forum and try to help the devs, but I don't have the feeling, that they appreciate that much.

3. FunkyChicken

FunkyChicken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Try this: go to the controller settings menu, reconfigure all the buttons and axis you need and delete to assigned buttons for the view (left, right, back -> click on the trash can). If you need them in game, assign buttons of your choice.

4. Peste

Peste New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    That's what I always do I enter the RaceRoom, I have to remove the driver's profile and create a new profile and everything is working well, leaves the RaceRoom, the next day when I play again, the view of the camera is once again to the right side I have to remove the driver profile and recreating the driver profile, and whenever I enter the RaceRoom have to do the same, always ...
    this only started happening after the last update.

5. FunkyChicken

FunkyChicken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    This is strange! Which devices are you using? Any external button boxes or DiY stuff with controllers like Bodnar or DSD?
    Have you assigned the viewport buttons? So left, right, rear, change cam, etc.?

6. Peste

Peste New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Were correct
    By default when creating a profile is assigned buttons to see right and left, you need to disable these buttons and is ok.
    Thank you, FunkyChicken