Bug ERROR 503 AGAIN !!!!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by [SQ.R.T]_VaXoU_FR, Jun 30, 2016.

1. [SQ.R.T]_VaXoU_FR

[SQ.R.T]_VaXoU_FR Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Well , 1 month with that error and your patch today don't fix it !!!! Give me back my money !

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    You've already tried this?
    "You may also want to try clearing out the following folder: Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\BrowserData"

3. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    That seems to work for me but it is disappointing that we still do not have a fix for this.

4. [SQ.R.T]_VaXoU_FR

[SQ.R.T]_VaXoU_FR Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    @m.bohlken yes i delete BrowserData . Don't work .

1 month that i have this fu.... error ! I cut my anti-virus / firewall , clean install the game , Steam and all ...

I've bought about 80 / 90 euros for contents and I can't play the game . Ho , BTW , my other games works fine .

5. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    @[SQ.R.T]_VaXoU_FR: as I can see you are living in France? If I remember right there was some Trouble with an ISP that is using IPv6. Maybe @Sonat Ozturk knows a bit more on that.

@F1Aussie: I agree with that. Would be nice to have that folder cleared automatically when that problem occur. But not sure if that Error is catch able in the code as it is a default HTTP-Error. But is seems to be caused by a corrupted File in the internal Browser-Cache...

The 503-Error and the crash to desktop at startup where Launch-Options must be set are the two most reported problems I guess.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. AriBo

AriBo Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Vaxou, essaye de lancer RRRE.exe en tant qu admin ...

7. [SQ.R.T]_VaXoU_FR

[SQ.R.T]_VaXoU_FR Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Déjà fait aussi . J'ai retourné le jeu dans tous les sens pendant des semaines ... Là j'ai juste l'impression de me faire enculer sans vaseline . Give money and cry en gros ...

8. [SQ.R.T]_VaXoU_FR

[SQ.R.T]_VaXoU_FR Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    So , after a fiew moment , I was back to Windows 7 with new installation and the game works ... Don't understand how W10 can block only one game ... The mystery of computer . Problem solved .

9. pixeljetstream

pixeljetstream Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    actually not solved if win10 still causes issues. wild guess from what people wrote, maybe win10 uses different network settings by default or so.

10. AriBo

AriBo Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Cool !

11. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Or bad default Device-Drivers from Mircosoft... who knows... normally it shouldn't make much difference. That only Raceroom was that much effected could just be the reason that it needs a constant Internet-Connection.

12. [FGR]Claudio

[FGR]Claudio New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've the same problem, after the actualization, it's very frustranting

13. Local Hero

Local Hero New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Game is not starting after the patch ... Error 502 Bad Gateway ... unbelievable, I'm speechless ...

14. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    hm, if you are living in germany and you are using Vodafone/Kabel-Deutschland that it is your Provider.
    The had an outage in the whole country - connection is back again but not everything is working correct at the moment

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Local Hero

Local Hero New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ah, ok, this could be a reason.

16. Bogues

Bogues New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    When i launch from steam it comes up with error 503 then i hit the retry button and it didnt work ( i only hit retry 1 time)
    I quit back to steam then start the game again and it launches.. also i still recommend this .

"You may also want to try clearing out the following folder: Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\BrowserData"
    But i just deleted the entire simbin folder ....... simbin is dead anyway so why not :)

Oh yea I dont use win 10 still on 7 pro .. and my game is on a pretty fast comp with a fairly good SSD but still launches slowly and the first launch of the day is the only real problem ...

Another thing that has affected other games is a program called " Qualcoms Killer network Manager " this has stop other games working and has settings that can block games or enable different levels of priority so make sure it is enabled for raceroom and is set to high priority ... level 1
    Next time I will try the retry button more times to see if it can work i think faster to reload .

17. TDIdriving

TDIdriving Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    So here in Germany with m-net. Everything works fine as it should be. No problems and i am very very happy about the game. so waiting for new content.
    Thanks sector 3 for everything.

18. AriBo

AriBo Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Try to launch steam as an admin
    Then launch rrre.exe as an admin
    With that, no more error 503 for me