Released June 2016 Patch

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Jun 13, 2016.

1. pitchkousn

pitchkousn New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Merci Sector3, pour cette mise à jour, qui a l'air de tenir la route pour le "ping 0"

many Thanks for this wonderfull patch.

2. Skidmark

Skidmark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    PATCH NOTE: Added bigger grids for Suzuka, Hockenheim, Hungaroring, Slovakiaring, Monza, Laguna Seca, Norisring, Nurburgring, Oschersleben, Lausitzring and Raceroom Raceway, Mid Ohio, Moscow Raceway, Shanghai, Zolder

I've been checking out the new capacity at various tracks, in fact the first five on the list above and I think I've found me a wee bug:

Before (16/6) Today (1/7)
    Suzuka GP 46 46
    Hockenheim GP 34 34
    Hungaroring 48 48
    Slovakiaring 44 44
    Monza 25 58

So... of the five only Monza changed? Maybe I've missed something? Note that Monza Junior also changed (25 to 58) but none of the alternate layouts changed at the other tracks.

3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Those 4 you checked out were updated in a previous patch at the end of May. See here.

Im not sure why those were listed in the change log this time around too... Maybe just consolidating information? As far as I know they were not updated further from what they previously were at the end of May. So the numbers you list are correct. Perhaps they had some further tweaks if they were a bit buggy, and simply listing in the changelog that they have bigger grids is confirmation they should work properly. I know Mid Ohio was bugged a while back for instance but should work properly now.

Try some of the others listed in the change log. If the track still has 24 grid spots but is listed in the change log, then it's a bug.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Skidmark

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Nate - thought it might be something like that!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Skidmark

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    And for the lovers of stats and details like moi, here's the list of updates to track capacity:

upload_2016-7-1_17-43-46.png

That leaves just Portimao (capacity 25) unable to host races with 32 or more cars.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
  6. 247

247 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    anyway to have the old swing camera back?