Charge 5€ for a 3€ car?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cobak, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Cobak

Cobak New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hey, why the hell do I now have to charge at least 5€ to my steam-account to buy a car thats cheaper? It was going well in the last months... why did you change this? Can you return to previous state? I want to buy cars, not charge my steam-amount!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Cobak

Cobak New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I won't pay nearly a doubled price to seduce Gabe Newell and his crew... it was working before... I don't accept this change!

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Cobak

Cobak New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    F*ck your trading cards... I want to buy a thing and have to pay a doubled price to seduce the market! F*CK OFF!

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Not sure how you bought content before, but it was always like that. It has nothing to do with RaceRoom. It is Steam and the Steam-Wallet that only allow direct Purchases from your Credit-Card or Bank-Account with a minimum of 5$ or 5€. If you want to buy something cheaper, you need to add Money to the Steam-Wallet.
    If you have Paypal and know you will buy Content for R3E in future, you can pre-Buy vRP @ www.raceroomstore.com. After the Purchase you'll get a redeem-Code via steam that you need to enter in the R3E-Store.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Cobak

Cobak New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    It wasn't... I could buy a car and charge exactly the amount that was needed to pay the invoice! Not more not less!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Pascal Wahlmeier

Pascal Wahlmeier New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    i guess you didnt understand that you can keep your 2$

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Cobak

Cobak New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I don't keep them... u don't understand that they get reserved for things that I don't need and want!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Pascal Wahlmeier

Pascal Wahlmeier New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    as the other guys already told you, being rude towards other ppl and especialy the sector 3 team doesnt change the simple fact that only valve (steam) can change such things.

So i dont understand your behavior towards us right now

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Cobak

Cobak New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    There were no changes to what customers had to agree with... thats a thing between sector3 and steam... and they try to misuse us customers to charge steam unnecessary... I refuse to spend money to steam or sector3 this way...

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Cobak

Cobak New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Uhhh I see the well paid elite of steam-enslaved people... u don't seem to check anything that you don't have to, as long as somebody won't pay you for the difference... you do me sincerly sorry a hard way... I won't pay 5€ for a 3€ car... and everybody that does is not more than a fool, that steam needs to grow... I have the money you want on my bank account... if your not interested we wont find together. I'm not addicted to your game... if nobody agrees here, it's rather a game not a community I want to stay on... live fast, die young... do us the favour!

• Dislike Dislike x 5
  11. juan Fafian

juan Fafian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    perfect idiot

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Cobak

Cobak New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    So the rich people don't agree that I have to pay more thanthe invoice :D Who's the idiot if we don't pay?

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  13. Cobak

Cobak New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    You want a last statement? Keep your game Richie, and get lucky with it... I pay my invoices, not more! If you're having problems with it... well... your the rich, not me! But I now get thoughts about how you got rich!

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  14. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Your "last statement?" Sounds promising.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    I see a banning coming on.

16. Chocoloco

Chocoloco Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    OP must have been in a car accident that caused severe brain damage for him, then came here to post.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Skidmark

Skidmark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0 / -0
    Please let this thread die... it's not what we're all about here - mutual support, assistance and respect... let's let this silly thread fade into history...

(I realise the irony of this post keeping it alive just a little longer)... :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Imagine that, you buy the car and have two dollars left in your steam account, yee haa, next week you may see another car you like on offer for two dollars, hey you dont even have to add a penny.

• Winner Winner x 1