BTCC and Brands Hatch GP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _KRT20_, Sep 15, 2016.

1. _KRT20_

_KRT20_ New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Dunno if anyone else thinks this as well, but I think that they should add British Touring Cars into the game along with the Brands Hatch GP circuit. Just a thought..

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Pretty sure Codemasters have the long term licence for BTCC, may be wrong but sure i read somewhere they had it tied up forever, but yes just the car models and decent skins would be nice.

Brands GP..............

3. _KRT20_

_KRT20_ New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Yeah the indy circuit is in but the full circuit with the back section isn't in the game

4. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, yes i knew that, it is often commented on here, it was kinda a what can you say thing, its not in, probably wont be for a while.............

5. _KRT20_

_KRT20_ New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Ah fair enough

6. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    The only way you'll get Brands Hatch GP is if either the DTM, WTCC or ADAC GT Masters put it on their calendar in the coming years. Highly unlikely.

7. _KRT20_

_KRT20_ New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Tbh blancpain went there..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Neil Bateman

Neil Bateman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Can't for the life of me understand why the Indy circuit is used instead of the full circuit in any major series, indy is very mickey mouse compared to gp, must be based on lack of spectator areas, surely given the choice drivers would prefer the gp layout from a driving standpoint, i very rarely race Indy version in any game as I think it just boring, only turn 1 does anything for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    I think it's noise issues - there are houses near the far end of the track and it's only allowed a small number of full-GP track days each year

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. _KRT20_

_KRT20_ New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Exactly
    Its way too short

11. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Yep.

And I'm pretty sure the track was there before the houses!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. _KRT20_

_KRT20_ New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    yup and if you live withing a certain distance you get free season pass, and also, you cant get cars like the zonda R up to speed on the straight, you need something longer

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    I really like BH Indy, driving on the limit with DTM/WTCC/ TC Classics there, I had some very thrilling races but the GP Layout would definitely be great ;).
    Though coming from the good ol' Toca Touring Car Championship back in the days it's also connected with a lotta nostalgic emotions...

14. _KRT20_

_KRT20_ New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Yea, not saying the gp is all bad, but the guys at s3 would certainly get a bit more cash if they released the gp. And i wouldnt mind paying more to get the gp even though i have the indy already

15. Jack Mitchell

Jack Mitchell Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I could see Brands GP happening. I would like to see the whole Brands Hatch redone by S3. Its not quite right (as made very obvious by Project cars and Assetto Corsas versions) but the GP would be great. As for BTCC, would be great but the grids are abit too much of a mish mash of cars for S3 to work on. You would probably get the top couple teams (trusting licenses are okay) but most of the field are independants in different brands (Unlike WTCC which has independants in the current factory cars)