English ESR

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by ::SKRO::, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    So Race2 was full of incidents etc here is my explanation and pov, please leave verdict or comments I am not offended just always learning :)

Race incident 1
    Matt Bailey - Citroen #33
    Andy "Baddog" Blade - Cruze #7
    Marek Ambrosiewicz - Cruze #4

Not sure but i think Matt or Marek got drive thru ?
    Matt catches Marek and no way for me to avoid IMO just racing incident
    Verdict: I was on the line and no crazy maneuvers ?

Race incident 2
    Ismail Yakubu - Lada #15
    Paul Darke - Lada #14

Imo racing incident Paul is slow out of last corner (no offense Paul) , Ismail is held up and looks to be going round outside of Paul i seem to have faster line out of the last turn and draft included, as my speed is increasing Ismail move across the front of me to go round Paul and we glance paint!! re entering track we collide again resulting in Ismail spinning out

Race incident 3
    Tony Vercetty - Citroen #9

Imo racing incident just 2 different lines and looks to me like Tony drifts out into me unfortunately resulting in him spinning

I apologize if any are deemed to be my fault

2. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    @Andy Blade no need to post video of accidents you were involved in to check if you are faulty. If someone wants to report any misconduct during last race then please send a PM to me, Martin, Chris, Tim or Mike with video as proof. Then if contested by the other driver(s) we'll proceed according to the rules (submissions of videos to 5 random ESR members and voting to determine if someone is at fault). Thanks

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Travis Wallace

Travis Wallace Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Ah man, Kahn, I was looking for you after the race. I couldn't remember who I made contact with in the esses. Very sorry about clipping your front end on the right hander. I swing pretty wide there and the spotter waited until I was already turning in to say car right. I had no time to correct my line. I didn't even feel the contact, just saw you a little sideways in my mirror. Very sorry about that, I try to stay clean but something like that, that is out of my control (slow spotter), makes me feel bad. Hope it didn't damage you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Here's my race. Thanks for the fun times guy's

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Andy Blade

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Well must admit after voting for wtcc at first kinda regretted it but just love these bad boyz !!
    After first few rounds racing is close and fierce (maybe too fierce ?) but i think because cars are closely matched makes overtakes hard , and so results in pouncing on other driver error and little bumper to bumper door to door racing (fun i think)! Imo for most part racing is good and seems some instances of crashes cars don't even touch ?
    Maybe I am guilty too but reminder to all drivers try to respect everyones race not just our own!
    I remember when I first started online with you guys and over at RD I would often let guys by as I knew I could not hold them back without incident. Been a championship and more confident in traffic my battles have become real fun again imo and rivalries formed
    Finally hats off to the real drivers now we understand why overtaking is hard and crashes happen :) on too green hell !!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  6. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Ok guys sorry for the delay but we wanted to wait and see if any reports would come.
    I'll update leaderboard and stats in a few.
    Thanks again everyone.

EDIT: all updated

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  7. Clapper

Clapper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  8. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    *Important message*

Ok guys, We are approaching mid season for this champ and the next race is a big one "THE Green Hell"
    I have had a lot of discussion since the last race with quite a few members about the general status of the champ.
    I am very happy with the skill on display, The field is very competitive.
    But ...
    There is a general consensus that the "feeling" on the track is quite aggressive. More so than any other champ we've done.
    Yes it could be due to the nature of the car and how on par each car are or how its not easy to get a pass.
    While i also enjoy door to door fighting i would like for everyone to take a step back and be more "gentlemen like" on the track.

I have seen and witnessed too many time some "moves" that there was no way the person wasn't aware that the other driver was right there, yet still take that line or not care about the other person.

Yes the prizes are good and it fun to win. But i don't like this "WIN at all cost" attitude. Winning does not give you the biggest prizes listed as this is still a raffle and someone who finished last in the champ might still win the biggest prize listed.

So in closing, Like i said above, let's please take a small step back on the aggressiveness.
    We have the skill, now lets have the mindset.

*Ps, Let's not start filling the thread here about this. Just click agree and talk to me if any concern :)

• Agree Agree x 10
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  9. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    God damnit %$^%
    Esr west box is down again ... 3rd time in two weeks... getting pretty #$%# fed up !!!

Anyway.. Back up box is on.
    Teamspeak : memots.ddns.net
    Server : Esr Champ Practice.

10. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    OHHH this may be a short race for me. I've too busy to find time to practise:grin:. I just spent 30 minutes on the practice server and completed one lap without toasting the engine in a crasho_O Can we turn off damage for this race:rolleyes::tonguewink:
    Green Hell indeed!

11. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    I worked as a programmer for about 5yrs. I used that phrase pretty much daily:smile:. Only it's not %$^% , it's FLICK!!! :tonguewink:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Ok main box is back.
    Resume to use the usual teamspeak ( Esr.myvnc.com )

13. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Although I just got back from fack head Hurricane Matthew, I won't be able to do tonight. I have a tonne of work to do, the place looks like a warzone....but my stuff is ok...just not my roof or ceiling.

I will be back next week baring anything strange with work...which I expect.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mr.C

Mr.C Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Hi guy's, I was lucky enough to have some decent practice and raced 2-3 guy's on ESR server, one thing that I want to point out is that on this track passing is difficult so I would suggest if the car behind has the smallest of overlap take extra care in the next corner.
    see you tonight

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Andy Blade

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
  16. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    I'm struggling tonight guys, got a good wack in my game today and was gifted with a massive lump on my calf. I'm hoping the swelling goes down I'd I keep it elevated and compressed image-20161015_173942.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Andy Blade

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    May i suggest cruise control at around 50 mph should be suffice for me to pass you at this dreaded track (for me anyway)
    Seriously speedy recovery mate least you have your excuse all worked out :tearsofjoy: lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Matt B

Matt B Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Damn man, bad luck. Hope you recover fast.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Hard luck mate. I hope it eases up soon

20. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Not cool :(
    Get better my friend. We will see you when you can.