English ESR

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by ::SKRO::, Jun 17, 2015.

1. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Chris is not there either.
    So please be patient tonight guys.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Joshua Spann Jr

Joshua Spann Jr Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to post so late, but I'm out for tonight, thought i would make it back from Austin in time, but its not happening.:disappointed:

3. Travis Wallace

Travis Wallace Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I realise the race is already underway but just getting a chance to post now. Sorry team but I am babysitting at the moment. Got my little nephew hanging out right now. He's 10 months and still fun to hang out with. Hope to hear you guys ran well.

4. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Well epic result for me in race 1, race 2 not as good got in a good battle with @Ismail and leaving pits we were inside each others cars very weird and distracting

6. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Guys, sorry for off-topic question, but does anybody has the safe link for MotoGP live stream?

7. Mr.C

Mr.C Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Another Race Report - :), Faster than expected

Practice : gladly I had quite a decent amount of practice, Sunday after the race with @Andy Blade and was already into the 39's race pace but since then I noticed that tire wear for me is going to be a big issue especially in the second race. Was glad about the pace and left it like that, then Thursday I had more time to practice and did some leaderboard and did a 38.6 but have 0.2 more in that lap, then I tried a Q session on the server and was slower when in theory I should have been faster, and looking at the previous races that I did when others improved a lot in Q session I was a bit tense, did a race run and found out fuel and was very happy with the car on heavy load

Qualy : for the life of me I couldn't enter a 38, had the sector times but just didn't happen, @Goran Gorgiev came at 0.3 from me and then I did a lap when I was up 0.3 on my PB in Sector 2 but fucked up S3 and only improved 0.1, but in the end I got pole and was glad for that
    [​IMG]

Race 1 : Got a good start and was all on it to make a gap and be comfortable with my own pace, had a good pace but didn't push to hard so I can see how long I can stretch the tires and make a strategy for Race 2, was gladly surprised when at the end of the race I didn't have orange tires just yellow, so was confident for Race 2.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Race 2 : Felt really good and was in attack mode from the get-go, thanks to Andy for giving me room and then I picked my places and got behind @PresidentSmug and stayed a bit behind him and on the right-hander before the last corner he was a bit slow trying to have the inside of the next corner and I was cut off guard, simply didn't even had a reaction wasn't expecting that at all, I am very sorry for it:((. Right, no in 3ed place the hunt was on, started at a gap of 5sec and it was going down nicely, then P1 crashed and after that, I couldn't get closer to @Genghiz Kahn I was stuck at a gap of 1.8 and didn't know what to do, try undercut or wait for it over as he steps up his pace a lot. He dived into the pits first, I did another lap and it was a clean one and entered pits also, came out 1.8 behind and the race was on, took me half of lap to warm-up with the new car feeling and was ready for battle as I was expecting a great battle, but Genghiz made a mistake at the S3 slow chicane I got the lead and pushed like a mad dog each lap to make the gap and take home the win.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yey, good points for me but even better good points for the team and maybe we can get 2nd in the standings as the Game of Thrones Team (Great North Racing) I think was absent today and hopefully, we outscored Team 4. Again, I wished I could have attended all the races and see where the team would have been, but with IF's and BUT's you don't make a championship, hopefully, see you next time, talk soon.
    Thanks for ESR admins and Sorry Ismail!

• Like Like x 5
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  8. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    I had a nightmare lol.

Glad to race though, hoping to get some practice in during the week and back into the grove....so to speak.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Never thought i'd enjoy this round seeing as i'm not a fan of the track but ended up having some really good battles where i didn't fold like a cheap suit :D:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  10. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Omg .. when I lost that first place by missing that turn.. sorry guys, mic wasn't muted .. I was swearing like a French Canadian sailor at church on a Sunday.. you should blip that out Ismail.

That's it turning off channel chat !!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    So much fun to hear all banter

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Genghiz Kahn

Genghiz Kahn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -0
    I was right be hide you when you went off and i was thinking something like this was going on. I wasnt gaining much (if any) ground on ya up until that point. I probably wouldnt have caught up to ya

• Like Like x 1
  13. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    There was a few section I was gaining but that chicane you were right back at me.
    In the end I got a good result. Not sure how long I would have held you back.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mr.C

Mr.C Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Is anyone online in about 3h? For some testing and free bad jokes

15. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Fellas, I am about to miss Chang race.

Good luck everybody, particularly my team mates!

I bet 10$ that Mr. C going to win this!

16. Mr.C

Mr.C Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    I will the first to tell you that sadly you will lose those 10$:)), but I will definitely try if I am home

17. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Maybe I'll take him out and take your 10$ at the same time

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Clapper

Clapper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    I want to forget about Sonoma Race 2, so here's some new on DTM 2016 physics redo with Bruno.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  19. Genghiz Kahn

Genghiz Kahn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -0
    I'll take that bet!
    @MeMotS you wanna make $5 more?

20. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Oh, noooo.
    At least we have you old videos to remember you. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2