Problem Please return the normal Experience Mode back

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Raceforfun09, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Raceforfun09

Raceforfun09 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Good evening, just bring the normal Experience Module back into the game. The new update is three steps back. The new rule setting is perfect for the ass. See screen.

No two races, no pit stop and flying start in DTM 2015. What are these rules. The rules in the DTM 2015 look different.

Attached Files:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    The menu presets at present arent final as far as i know ; i understand the frustration but it only takes a minute or two to set it up as you need/want

Andi

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Raceforfun09

Raceforfun09 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Why is a good functioning Gamemenu worse? Can not do it really.
    The rule setting does not work.
    The update has destroyed my game.
    I had to re-install the game completely I could not start it at all.
    Then came the said of the 503 errors.
    Then I could not load any more stored championships.

This update is just shit.

I did not buy the experience so, and demand that the update is made back to return.

4. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    503 errors are due to the server issue , not the menus , what you have is the whole game under 1 roof ; 1 lobby so to speak instead of having to look in dtm or adac or general multiplayer for a lobby .
    The removal of experiences has been mentioned a few times , its how the owners want it to be ... and also lobby wise it has been an end users request that they were combined

As said in my first post the rule sets are being worked on an as for not working ; well thats not 100% true they work but arent either set properly or arent working as intended ; this is bugged and being worked on

As with everything when certain updates are made certain saved things do not work anymore: like setups after a physics upgrade ; or 3rd party hardware after the Api update ;;;
    As for demanding that it gets reverted ; i think your onto a looser ; wait fora week or so and as the game gets patched , hopefully you will get back all the functionality you believe you have lost , but i am unsure if saved championships will work and they would also be messy with the Ai changes that have taken place etc

Andi

5. Raceforfun09

Raceforfun09 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Then fix the rule setting so that they are also to be used.

Rules for the respective race class and the related track.

6. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    maybe its a language barrier but thats what i have said is happening ......

Andi

• Like Like x 1
  7. M4IRC1IE

M4IRC1IE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    But there are some rules missing. Dtm2016 not available. And how to select mandatory pit stop only in the second race of the weekend?

8. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    so you dislike my first post saying that they are being worked on and then go on to say that this and that are missing....

i shall stop answering as obviously im feeding trolls by trying to be helpful ...;;;

i will never understand some sections of our "community" seriously , yes something broke in translation from testing to public build and thats frustrating , but illogical moaning is just so boring

fluff and rainbows ,

Andi

9. M4IRC1IE

M4IRC1IE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    I don't dislike your post. I disagree with it because I wasn't able to setup these options in about half an hour. When I select standind start the menu jumps back and resets all options and selected tracks where lost. So next start and same when selecting rules preset. So don't know why to set an option to select an experience with the correct rules and tracks and only edit other things like race length. We had a good option before and now we had more options but it's not a good way when you want to start a experience with the right schedule like before. I thought it could help to say these and that are missing. Don't know what is your problem.

10. Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    frustration

Andi

11. Raceforfun09

Raceforfun09 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I have Raceroom at the beginning.
    I have pumped around 90 euros into the project.
    It ran smoothly so far and I never complained about the updates that have come.
    But the last update what at least the Experiencemode goes to is bullshit.

I am concerned only with the menu with the Expeirencemode.
    I can not judge any other change because I'm not able to drive a reasonable championship.

and I've understood your Post , No language understanding problems.

• Agree Agree x 1