Problem FFB goes loose

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by hidegod, Nov 21, 2016.

1. hidegod

hidegod New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, I've been having this problem for some time and I have no idea on how to solve it. Thing is the wheel works okay until for no reason it goes loose, I had to appply force to steer but suddenly I don't have to apply the same amount of force at all. I was racing at Bathrust yesterday and that happened, minutes later it went okay again. It is very uncomfortable to drive like that. Any idea?

I am using a Driving Force GT in WIndows 7 ultimate 64 bit. Geforce GTX 960, i7-3820 (3,6 ghz), 12 gb of ram DDR3.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    none ......unless you can tell us what wheel you are using ..
    when looking for help its bet to put your full system specs in your signature then we know what hardware/os your running

Andi

3. hidegod

hidegod New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am using a Driving Force GT in WIndows 7 ultimate 64 bit. Geforce GTX 960, i7-3820 (3,6 ghz), 12 gb of ram DDR3.
    Thanks for your answer.

4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    this can be a few things, from overheating of hardware to mangled driver etc , download latest driver from your manufacturer , turn of the internet, remove old driver totally and then install the new one ; dont let windows do it

try that if it comes back then repost

Andi

5. AzkarateAsi

AzkarateAsi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Im also having problems with my Driving force gt The game doesnt recognise it

6. ObySan

ObySan New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Try starting the game and only using the wheel navigate the menus. I had some issue with the DFGT after this NOV patch but by some luck and using the game to navigate the menus its now fine. It will work - just keep fiddling.I made a new profile in game and in the Logitech profiler as well so that might do it too.