Post your R3E Videos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KW Studios, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Balázs Toldi

Balázs Toldi Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    RaceRoom | DTM 2013 | Norisring | Hotlap | 47.494

2. NoGrip

NoGrip New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  3. maciejptx

maciejptx Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
  4. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Some good videos

5. DMB

DMB Active Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Audi V8 DTM @ Chang International Circuit
    8 minute race vs AI 110%

6. Father Oyasumi

Father Oyasumi Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Alexander Dornieden

Alexander Dornieden Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -0
    New DTM cars are pretty cool, especially the Mercedes!

Hope you enjoy :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  8. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    #Pinkisfast nice Onlinerace

• Like Like x 1
  9. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
  10. Timo Heyden

Timo Heyden Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
  11. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 0 / -0
    RaceRoom Racing | MERCEDES-AMG C 63 DTM 2016 @ Guia Circuit Macau

• Like Like x 1
  12. PLM_Docteur

PLM_Docteur Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I do not know too much or talk about it, so I'll do it here.

I would like to understand how the youtube "Franconen" arrives to get the KTM and TTRS while the youtube "Maxou Le Pilote" did not have them ??????

It is still a climax when we see the quality difference between the two.

Furthermore, the behavior of "Franconen" on the track does not set a good example.

"Maxou Le Pilote" has always promoted the game positively with a championship broadcast live.

I do not understand your strategy .....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Lachaussette

Lachaussette Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    Franconen doesn't make videos for promote the game, he test a lot of racing simulator (AMS, Dirt Rally, RRRE, AC etc...) and give his own opinion, he's got very good materials and must be beta-tester to run this car. And at his age he has probably more demanding expectations, I don't know where's the matter. I have some friends who are beta-testers and can access to contents for several months while simple gamers like us are waiting for long long "soon" time.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  14. baguisand

baguisand New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I agree with PLM_Docteur. i finf too than Maxou is much better than Franconen

Maxou le pilote too ...

It is not his age that judges a good test ... I find your answer off topic ...
    Sorry

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Lachaussette

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    You judges my answer "off topic" but I was just answering to the previous message.

"How Franconen get the X-bow" => beta tester

"Maxou Le Pilote" has always promoted the game positively with a championship broadcast live.
    I do not understand your strategy .....

And I answered that Franconen gives his own opinion and is not here to promote RRRE more than other game, there is no strategy there. And to be honest I saw the video and he's really enjoyed to test the game, and because we frequent the same french-speaking forum, if he was so negative on this game it shall stop testing him for a long time. Yet he's multiplied videos on RRRE.

To answer to you, yes I know that Maxou make videos not specially to promote the game (I didn't say that he makes to promote it) and I like his videos that you can find all test on http://www.theracingline.fr/ . I always have a look to his work on this site.

And finally for the question of age, I never said that more aged you are, better is the test. It depends on what you are waiting for, I said that maybe or probably when you are more aged you have more expectations, It does not mean that they are better but that they are simply different. Sometimes two people cannot want exactly the same thing.

So I appreciate both of them even if the way to talk about the game is different, each the own felt and I respect that ;)

16. PLM_Docteur

PLM_Docteur Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Vous avez surtout interprété mes propos au passage .... (Il faut dire aussi que l'anglais interprète tout)

De toute manière mon approche était destiné aux personnes du studio et non a vous .

17. Lachaussette

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    Je n'ai pas interprété votre aversion pour Franconen en revanche.

Aussi, je vous recommande de vous adresser directement aux personnes du studio en entamant une "conversation", vous obtiendrez sûrement une réponse et plus rapidement.

18. PLM_Docteur

PLM_Docteur Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Franconen est en tout point compétant en Rally et un pilote remarquable sur Dirt mais sur circuit ce n'est pas la même histoire . Il multiplie les erreurs et accuse les autres en permanence ...

Il n'y a aucune "aversion" envers lui, sont comportement anti-sportif parle de lui même en piste :(

19. Lachaussette

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    Avec votre dernier message, je saisis mieux le sens du premier maintenant. Les manquements que vous souleviez l'étaient dans un contexte totalement différent d'un test. Merci pour la précision :)

20. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Hopefully, Franconen isn't a beta tester, we signed a NDA (None Disclosure Agreement) which prevents us from publishing any media related to unreleased content.
    I've not heard the name before either, this could just be because he uses a different name though (if he's a tester).

My guess would be that if he isn't a tester, he's been provided with a PR account for promotional purposes or for review, it's not unheard of for Sector3 to provide such accounts to popular YouTube simracers, I vaguely recall them doing the same for EmptyBox.

If he is a tester though, naughty boy could land himself in a little bit of trouble for breaching his NDA.

Testing/bug hunting can take time, test, fix, repeat and it's not always as simple as getting new content made and ready to go, other priorities can stop or slow development and licensing agreements can mean that content can be ready to go but not allowed to be released until a certain criteria is met, WTCC '15 for example wasn't allowed to be released until that particular season was over.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016