Car setups in test drive.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shardshunt, Nov 24, 2016.

1. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    The test car function would be a lot more valuable if we were able to adjust our cars setups and see what can be adjusted.

Personally i like cars with as little adjustment as possible in single make series (preferably just arb's and break bias). but i cannot see what can and cant be adjusted on cars such as the ktm and rrformula junior so i am not currently inclined to buy these cars.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
  3. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    thanks @Georg
    perhaps we need a thread like this for all cars. side note does the real life ktm really have adjustable bump rates and stuff i thought it was more of a ready made trackday car?

4. Muca

Muca Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    While I don't care for setups, I'd like to adjust the ffb in steering settings. The KTM for example has way too strong ffb. That test drive is pointless for me. That way the OP's issue would also be solved if we could get the setup screen.

While I see some points why you don't want to implement this, it still would be nice and it wouldn't take much time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Yes, that's the beauty of an easily accessible pushrod suspension, you really only need a screwdriver to adjust those.
    From KTMs website:
    ktm11.JPG ktm12.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1