Problem DLC - can't play

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by BestOfStig_PL, Nov 22, 2016.

1. BestOfStig_PL

BestOfStig_PL New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone!

This is BestOfStig_PL. I have problem, which I don't really understand. I bought a two DLC's in the shopping centre. The DTM experience 2014 and ADAC GT 2014. I back to home and again install Raceroom. After that I upload the codes to the steam and steam activated right codes. After install game, I started and I want it to play DLC's but the game tell me that I need to buy it! Both DLC's are not working. Game said 'BUY NOW'...

Someone, please, can help me?

2. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    I'll try to track down someone that has an idea of what could be the problem. Im not too familiar with things like this.

In the meantime, you can always send the Help Desk a ticket. Click me here to send them a message. If you send a message to the support desk, be sure to include your Steam name, the date of purchase for those items, your in game name if it is different from your Steam name, and briefly describe the problem.

Cheers

3. srlopezz

srlopezz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same thing. Can't play activated DLC trought steam...

4. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

Once purchased and logged in to the game the DLC's just unlock the content listed in the DLC, there is no addon or separate section that unlocks.

If for instance you have purchased the DTM Experience 2014 DLC, it will unlock the cars and liveries in the DTM 2014 class and the tracks listed which are, Zandvoort, Nurburgring, Hockenheimring, Oschersleben, Hungaroring, Lausitzring, Moscow Raceway, Norisring, Red Bull Ring Spielberg.

@BestOfStig_PL can you confirm that these content are unlocked and playable for you?

Please note that the DLC is not associated with DTM Experience Pack in in-game store. That one will still "buy now".

5. srlopezz

srlopezz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey! Yesterday finally get the ítems in my account. Wtcc2015 in now avaliable for me to Play. Also it shows as buyed in the store.

6. Maestro

Maestro New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I made the purchase of the DTM 2014 and just came the cars, all the tracks that should come I do not have them. need help.