Released 25-11-2016 RaceRoom has been updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Nov 25, 2016.

1. rd.king

rd.king Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0

2. migbigmagic 2

migbigmagic 2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Still not working!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Gerson Malty

Gerson Malty Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    F3 is avaliable now on Single Player for FREE!? Oh yeah, this is a crazy! It´s Black F3EE DAY!

4. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
  5. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Menus are very much faster for me in SP and so far in MP

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dajonaga

Dajonaga New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Was trying to set custom rules to run 3 laps at Nordschleife with no luck... the settings/changes do not stick/save. Custom rules can not be modified.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  7. drivennite

drivennite New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Developers-I have been running leader board challenge laps at Suzuka both before and after the patch. Before the patch the game was awesome!!! After the patch, I run a couple of laps at most before terrible lag kicks in and the game is completely unplayable. This is a terrible disappointment, considering how enjoyable this game has been. You're busy adding content and trying to rake in some additional income with black Friday sales; yet the game is not functional. Are you aware of this-do you care- when will you make fixing the game a priority??!!

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. DonArturo

DonArturo Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    i thought Formula Raceroom US was only teased for the Decembruary-Patch, not for the hotfix this week?

9. Marc Copa

Marc Copa Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    After I tested yesterday a brief conclusion:
    Patch has unfortunately brought nothing, same problems as before.
    The only thing that was improved were the loading times.
    Otherwise however still lags, joinlags, invisible cars and faulty position bar.
    Very disappointing :(

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Nils Herbstrieth

Nils Herbstrieth Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hello S3. Yes, it is disappointing!
    The community was realy "hot" for this big patch. You took a long time to work on it, moving patchday to a later date several times. We were not angry about that, thinking you were trying to do things right and working. The first disappointment for me was the devstream, where you put your focus on reengineering the experiences into the main game and on optimising the store. Both of this is for the existing users and multiplayer/league racers not relevant or a step back.
    And now the disappointment ist realy big, you made things worse not better. I have the impression, that you didn't even look at the problems people had with the multiplayer system in the near past. But this is the essential part of your software for future developments. I see people all over the place who loose the passion for this simulation right now.
    So please, put al your power into the multiplayer problems and get things right.

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Agree, FR US is not going to be released any time soon, certainly wasn't intended for this patch and I have my doubts about the next one either. It was just that, a little teaser of things that are being worked on.

12. PLM_Docteur

PLM_Docteur Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for working on the problem but it does not change anything ... :(:(:(

It is always impossible to play with friends :mad::mad::mad::mad:

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    While I am unhappy about the jumping cars as well (though I had two multiplayer races without any occurance today), I do not agree on that statement.
    I am an existing user and I highly appriciate the new custom rules that came into the game thanks to the incorporated experiences. I don't see how this is a step back?

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Pekro

Pekro Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    I wonder why this multiplayer problems didn't appear while beta-testing ??
    The development of this "September"-Patch took so much longer than expected; and in the end after the patch this awesome game is unplayable ??
    I just can't understand it....
    I still love raceroom, it has so much potential to be the best racing simulation on the market, but this is so disappointing.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    It's all Christian's fault :)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Pekro

Pekro Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Well, at least the crewchief is working fine ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Ziggi di Zimt

Ziggi di Zimt Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Where is my white bmw aplina b6 gt3 (Ductsson Racing - #2)? I buy that car along time ago, since the last big update is this car no longer selectable. What is happening? 20161126144928_1.jpg

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  19. schielchen

schielchen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    lol :D

20. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Do we know if the problem is dedi servers or is it both?
    I'm useless at remembering if I'm entering a RR server or Dedi, just seems strange that some races are perfect, some are a total mess and all things in between, if the Beta testers aren't picking it up in testing then it may be something to do with which servers are being used, I presume some of the testers run Dedi's? Is it by chance anything to do with pings, are some of the testers testing via crap connections? Is it pot luck, high pinger, crap race?
    Had a situation earlier where there was 11 cars listed on grid but only 3 visible, now first corner madness is a lottery to begin with but making 8 cars invisible guarantees a first corner catastrophe!

• Agree Agree x 3