Problem Missing vRP after the fact

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Shuria, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Shuria

Shuria New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I have read where people lost more vRP than they should have, and then it reappeared minutes later. It also seemed like this was an issue with purchases done from inside the game.

So I purchased 5000vRP and applied to my account, which was an exercise in itself.

I then loaded up the items I wanted, totalling 2314 vRP at the website (not from inside the game). After confirming my purchase, it correctly showed the remaining balance to be 2686 vRP. This remained correct the whole time I was on the website, checking out a few more vehicles to see if I might want them too.

Happy that I had all I wanted, I went in the game, tried out one of the new cars. After selecting another, I alt tabbed, opened my browser, logged back into the store only to see my vRP now shows 762!

Where do I submit a ticket for this?

2. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  3. coolwhip21

coolwhip21 Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Same thing happened to me. VRP came back after a few hours. Only to do the same thing again. I am currently waiting on my second attempt.

4. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Same thing just happened to me....I just purchased the GT3 pack and have 300+ VRP remaining, but they are gone and I can't purchase other items...bit silly.

5. Shuria

Shuria New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    As coolwhip said, his came back after a few hours, and this morning I noted that mine was back too. Bit silly is right. It was all correct after the purchase, no extra purchases were made or tentatively added to the cart, so why would it change at that point? It's annoying if you are thinking of checking out some more things before the sale ends. Mine is still showing correctly so hopefully yours will sort itself out soon also.

I did make a ticket having seen the purchase error thread right after I wrote this (but thanks for the info anyway Andy!) though it has not been responded to.

Going to make some more purchases today I think, but going to screenshot every last part of it since it acts so very very weirdly.

6. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    My issue was I was buying stuff in increments, one thing here, one there....I hope I don't miss the rest of the sale. My only real issue.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  7. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    The VRP will restore but takes a few hours , even next day

8. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    its back now....phew