Resolved dlc shows in purchased content but can not use

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by jonnotheone, Nov 27, 2016.

1. jonnotheone

jonnotheone New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey guys i just brought 2 dtm packs one 1992 and 2014 with 9 cars and tracks it shows up in my purchased content in my account but i can not use them in game its saying i need to pay for them but iv already paid any ideas on how i ca ruddy use em thanks.

2. Makc159ru

Makc159ru New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  3. Maestro

Maestro New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same problem, I already sent 2 tickets and I did not get answers from them. I also have a topic informing my problem that I bought the DTM 2014 pack and I only have access to the cars, the circuits are not released for me.

4. jonnotheone

jonnotheone New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    iv got nothing mate not showing that i have them in game but on my RRE profile says i have purchased content
    Id of thought the DEVS would of been right on this really putting me off im going to give it a few more hours and if nothing im getting a refund

5. jonnotheone

jonnotheone New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i have waited 2 hours for something that should of instantly been available to me. this is a joke i dont buy something and expect to get it when ever this is digital and should off been there the second the dlc downloaded but noo not there so a refund it will be bloody joke.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  6. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    It's Sunday, the support team obviously isn't working today... They will deal with your tickets tomorrow.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Jodeldiplom

Jodeldiplom New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same problem here. Bought some DLC from steam but neither the tracks nor the cars will show up in game. Guess something is currently messed up with their store system. Surely disappointing (it was the first time I spent money on Raceroom) , but I guess their support will get it resolved tomorrow. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. jonnotheone

jonnotheone New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok update on this seems when i uninstalled and reinstalled the game it prompted something to recognise the dlc it is now working for me i dont know if it will work for others just a simple uninstall and reinstall sorted it..

• Informative Informative x 1