Problem DTM 92 Steam DLC purchased, content not accessible

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Shuria, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Shuria

Shuria New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I decided to purchase the DLC for DTM 92, since after doing the math this was less expensive than using vRP. The content however does not show in game, or indeed any of the cars in the gameroom store, yet clearly shows up on my Steam page AND when I click vRP transactions on the store.

It's now over an hour ago, have logged out of both steam and the store and still no dice. I wanted to buy the starter pack before the sale ends (using vRP from the store) since it will give me some extra cars and one more track for less than doing them all separately. However, I don't want to pull the trigger on it, when one of the cars that I have purchased (through the DTM 92 Steam DLC) is still showing as not owned.

Previous Steam DLC show up in the vRP transactions with the ITEM TYPE prefixed [DLC] and METHOD being Steam DLC, but the one I bought today shows ITEM TYPE prefixed [DLC] and METHOD being Purchase.

Has anyone else had this and if so how long did it take to resolve?

2. Shuria

Shuria New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Went to check the online store, pack still showing same price, clicked on it anyway and this time the price readjusted, the vehicle that was not showing owned now was, purchased the pack which now gives me a pretty rounded selection.

Resolved

• Like Like x 1