Suggestions: Free tracks, Free cars!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tuborg, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    Proposes the introduction of a free car/class and track of the week/month, exclusively for online (Multiplayer) racing

The purpose is to get more people to try out online racing and at the same time have the opportunity to test more cars and tracks. To make people take this more seriously there should be a time limit and/or a limited number of entrances per week/month. Practice, qualification times should be fairly long.

Or? o_O

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    im not sure about quality of racing with folks who try x car or track for the first time. Free testing+beginner pack is enough imo. Id rather do something like free tracks rotation (like u have rotation of free champions in LoL) or something if u rly insist

3. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    You have to take it for what it is, you can't expect beginners and not so skilled drivers to drive as aliens. have some patience :)

4. Lasse Oinas

Lasse Oinas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    When there allready is a free track as good as Portimao along with a few free cars, i really see no reason to add more free content to multiplayer. Free content should be kept as far away from multiplayer as possible!!!. I still remember when raceroom gave every user acsess to all content in the game for a short period of time, it totally ruined multiplayer. Each server you went into had a few dirtbags who only took the opportunity to go in and goof around. So i would say no, free content in multiplayer is a really really bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    Sorry I was not clear. This Should be on a few RR servers, not all servers.
    It would not affect you.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016