mr_belowski
Last Activity:
Nov 15, 2022

Share This Page

mr_belowski

Well-Known Member, Male, from United Kingdom

Beta tester

Yes, of course, it's an on-going piece of work, I just have to fit it around real-life sometimes Nov 29, 2015

mr_belowski was last seen:
Nov 15, 2022
    1. AMG Vilas ®™
      AMG Vilas ®™
      hello mr belowski you are well I have your setup G29 to make tests thank you, thank you postage was me team-amg@hotmail.fr
      1. mr_belowski
        mr_belowski
        Not sure I understand what you're asking. I haven't spent much time trying to get the best FFB settings. I've changed the .rcs file to try and remove some of the FFB deadzone (not sure if this has worked). I can't change the wheel rotation in-game (it says "n/a") but other than that it seems to work OK.

The FFB isn't as good as I was hoping in R3E - I'll try your settings later and see if it helps
        Feb 7, 2016
    2. Yevgeny Lazorenko
      Yevgeny Lazorenko
      great work with app!
    3. mr_belowski
      mr_belowski
      Yes, of course, it's an on-going piece of work, I just have to fit it around real-life sometimes
      1. Yevgeny Lazorenko likes this.
    4. silvanob2
      silvanob2
      Oh ok, i can fully understand this, hope things calm down in next future for you :) just a question tough, do you plan to do new versions of crewchief in the future?
    5. silvanob2
      silvanob2
      Hi,
      I find your crewchief addon very good, i am using it for raceroom and pcars it helps so much, so i did make a donation...i am surprised i dindt recieve any answer from you, just "thank you" would be nice on showing you appreciate a donation.
      1. mr_belowski
        mr_belowski
        Glad you like it. I do appreciate the donation, thank you :).

I've been rushed off my feet lately with a android port and poorly kids so finding time to keep on top of things is hard - I've been promising to add the next block of driver names for ages and still haven't done it.

I'm not normally rude, I'm just very very busy at the moment
        Nov 28, 2015
  • About

Signature

Your friendly and occasionally confused Crew Chief - https://forum.sector3studios.com/in...-controls-and-even-launches-r3e-for-you.2516/. Get helpful, informative, encouraging and distracting pit to car radio messages as you race.

Any paypal 'gift' donations to jim.britton@yahoo.co.uk will be gratefully received will be spent on important things like beer and cake. Or you can buy Crew Chief a beer by clicking here:

[​IMG]

Crew Chief has been dragged kicking an screaming into the 21st century and (reluctantly) now has his very own FaceTube page: https://www.facebook.com/crewchiefapp/