Released 02-06-2015 - RaceRoom has been updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Big Takeover

Big Takeover New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    G5 and DTM '92 cars are completely missing their interiors.

EDIT: Actually it seems to only be some track(s). Salzburgring is where I saw it

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  2. EZTarget

EZTarget New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Error 500 here too. And on that error, "Retry" doesn't seem to do anything. Fortunately, "Return to desktop" exits RRRE and I return to Steam Library (from whence I launched RRRE).

3. bones427j

bones427j New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    IDDO" lets get this stuff fix! I run lots of programes,data in VM and work my bug out cant thay? just a little annoyd,but thats life.this is my frist download glitch here.

4. [ACR]Jenson

[ACR]Jenson New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well... first of all... maybe you get paid to do it and they do too... but you DIDN'T buy the game ONLY the packs committed to the game, ergo why should they work their buts off just to get a fix out this instant?? they do a (imo) REALLY good job in getting a game wich works (99.999999999999998%) of the time. this is the first error i've had EVER playing this game... Yes i've got the error 500 too... but nevertheless they do what ever they can to help out us poor players to get it working... no need to be rude.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Sascha Brandenburg

Sascha Brandenburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    It's funny to see that everybody is crying cause of the Error 500 failure but nobody seems to find a temporary solution. I find a temporary solution for the problem and i can play the game !

So for everybody who hasnt start to find a temporary solution i will give u that.

First off all keep calm i think thats the best way to start the solution. After u calmed down start R3E . Keep calm if you get the Error 500 and restart R3E several times. After some restarts u might see that the game not getting an Error inside the loading screen and maybe you are able to enter the home menu of R3E. This maybe takes 20 restarts or more of R3E. But now keep calm if you go on "Alpha Multiplayer" for example and get the "Error 500". Think about that u are one a good way. Now restart R3E several times u may see that u dont get the Error 500 inside the loading screen but when u klick on "Alpha Multiplayer" . As you restart the game like 10 times u maybe able to join a Multiplayer session.

So it isnt impossible to get in the game. Its a little bit weird at the moment but if u can keep calm down u can join the game. It's even better than a Error where u arent able to join the game. So keep calm and give Sector3 a little bit more time to solve the problem and u dont need to restart R3E for several times to go in the game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Furies

Furies Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    This is the internets son ! Calm and reasonable are not scripted in html :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Anthony Monteil

Anthony Monteil KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,199 / 0 / -0
    This is the next step in the chassis sounds department but it requires some physics adjustments so we'll ask you a little bit more patience, thanks ;)

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
  8. Martin93

Martin93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    It works for me now, no more error 500!

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Jeneric

Jeneric Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    People aren't crying, just stating facts. Two completely different things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Frankymoe

Frankymoe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I was able to drive one online und one offline race yesterday. I have to say only one thing: thank you Sector3. I love the game (Sound, AI, Physics, ... everything great). For me R3E ist the best racing game at the moment. It is a pity that too few people know that!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    I just saw that we have new skins for the GTR1 and GTR3 classes in the store!! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  12. Martin93

Martin93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Just a frustrating thing, when I drive and then hit escape and answer someone on steam. Then I hit Resume then the game puts me back in the pitstop...

13. XXVI Sol

XXVI Sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    gratz sector3 amazing job as usuall:)
    also i get an error 13 when pressing multiplayer

14. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    Am I the only one who does not even get an error code message, just a locked system that needs to have power switched off to get things moving again? I saw no replies in my thread for this problem in the other forum, just one guy - and he at least can reach the main menu to chose for media file replays: and THEN he locks up. I do not even reach that far. After launching the game, some time passes, then the Sonoma sale screen appears, saying I should hit a button to continue - and from there on nothing works anymore no matter what I push, even trying to alt-tab to desktop sends me back to this screen. No error code. System locked. Cold reboot (power off) needed. So right now starting the game not only does not function - it kills my entire system.

15. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Have suffered the odd error and graphical glitch also but have just managed to have a fair few laps in a variety of cars and must doff my hat, like getting a completely new sim, physics are spot on and as for sound, cracking and crackling, slide backfires up to 100% and play, pure joy! Now just need some more tunnels to cackle through! Don't fret chaps, well worth the wait, just bring on the Nordschleife, Spa and the rest!

Keep up the good work guys, awesome update!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Joshua Spann Jr

Joshua Spann Jr Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    This has been reported, waiting on a fix, thanks for the info.

• Like Like x 1
  17. GB_

GB_ New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Nice changelog, can't wait to test that this evening !!

Thanks Sector3 for keeping up the game in the move.

18. machwebb

machwebb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -0
    Brilliant....All there is too it! Few 500s this morning..but all good now...A few lunchtime laps today, in various cars On and Offline...working a treat so far!

19. not THE STIG

not THE STIG Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    What a masterpiece. The new transmission/sound and UI, the jump starts. Didn't imagine it would be THAT good...And on top of that, these new GT3-liveries with my Blancpain favourites...:):):)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    Ok, again at work.:cool:

Yesterday I was able to start the game twice. Really, really nice. The sounds are amazing. Had time just for some hotlaps, and a test for the AI... the hotspot: Hockenheim hairpin. And they did it!!!!!

• Like Like x 1