Released 02-08-2017 RaceRoom has been updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by J-F Chardon, Aug 2, 2017.

1. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    All true but you will also find all the user guides on the forum in RR, so a point in that direction is generally seen as the thing to do if a newbie requires assistance for a general enquiry.
    Defo agree with your philosophy though, even though you kinda find the customer knows more than the usual supermarket employee around here, to busy scratching their balls and that includes you, Gladis, on the Deli!

2. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    What's the difference between Checkered After Time and Race Finish Duration?

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Chequered after time ends the race even if nobody has crossed the S/F line, it doesn't wait for sb to win by actually crossing S/F.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Pascal Herbig

Pascal Herbig Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Now in our Summer Fun Cup a lot of people got kicked off the server because of the too high Ping. I think this option is not ready yet for use on Servers as long as there is still join lag that is affecting the Ping. Not a good option if you ask me.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Simon Fillingham

Simon Fillingham Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +161 / 0 / -0
    Same in our community. It doesn't feel like setting max ping is having the desired effect .

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Frankymoe

Frankymoe Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I think Raceroom needs urgent optimization for Mulitplayer Racing on Nordschleife with Grids over 24 people. We (virtualracing.org) never made it to have a Race on Nordschleife without Problems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. wozdecky

wozdecky Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Is it possible that game automaticly remove car that crashed and stay on track or near (eg after 1 min).
    Because a lot's of time cars staying whole race on track (it is obviously in purpose). And in reality cars will be removed after a few minutes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    @Sector3,
    the problem is not fixed, please with the next update
    car #24 K. Gleason is not fixed
    car #68 Y. Ehrlacher is ok

many thanks ;)

9. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    I have a strange bug on the store. Early this year when WTCC 2016 came out, I've bought the WTCC Experience (from http://game.raceroom.com/store). Today I've bought the WTCC 2017 pack (1.99€, because it's only skins), instead using the buy again once option for the WTCC Experience pack for a smaller price (about 1€), so I could still have that option later when a greater discount made more sense (if new cars come out, provided there will even be a 2018 season IRL...). After this, in the packs section of the store, the WTCC Experience has vanished from the GUI. I'd expect it to show as owned as the other grayed out packs.
    wtcc_exp_missing.jpg
    If I go directly to the http://game.raceroom.com/store/pack/wtcc-experience URL, it'll then show as "owned" like other packs. So, if one day I wish to use the one-time rebuy option if new content comes out, going to the direct URL seems the only way.