Released 04-07-2017 RaceRoom has been updated (hotfix)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Fixed critical issue where severe problems would occur when a player left or disconnected during multiplayer race. We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your patience.

• Like Like x 17
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 2
  2. juan Fafian

juan Fafian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Ok, no problem, if you give me the bmw m235i i forgive you ;)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    Or Le Mans.. I'd be okay with that ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Each time update at Sector3forum / Raceroom.

BUT when is the good news that the Audi R8 LMS, the Mercedes AMG GT3 and the Calleway Corvette C7 are available in the GTR3 class or to buy.
    This has been happening for a long time. :(

And when do we see another cool circuit appear in sector3 forum ??? :confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Patrick van der Meulen

Patrick van der Meulen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    Well, the last Scandinavian circuits are pretty cool. But far more suitable for slower class cars. But I dig your feelings as I noticed myself to be a bit dissapointed that non of the great cars in the making aren't released yet. As I made joke yesterday in the chat of RD's livestream of the multiclass race at Paul Ricard: hopefully any of the cars in the making will be released before the end of 2017 :).

And a nice international famed circuit would be welcome. How cool would it be to have for example Sebring, or Buggati and de la Sarthe :cool:. Just to name a few.

But yeah, it's a bit dissapointing to see footage released of the cars, and in some case the cars are out a week later and sometimes they seem to be lost in oblivion. But hey, on the bright side, I have to admit that because of the high quality of all cars and circuits R3E still is just the most enjoyable experience for me personally. And the choice of cars is great. But some newer GT3 cars are becoming almost mandatory as R3E is behind schedule compared to other and upcoming sims. But maybe they surprise us with GT3's of Porsches, Lamborghini's and Ferrari's next to the already announced cars. :p:D:cool:

6. Timo Heyden

Timo Heyden Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Who had the BMW M6 GT3 first? :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1