Released 08-03-2017 RaceRoom has been updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Mar 8, 2017.

1. marciovs28

marciovs28 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    Since changing the HUD, it is no longer possible to see the time of the best lap, sectors, etc.
    I'm upset about this. New HUD DTM has a lot of information but nothing related to lap times and sectors. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  2. Donavateleoni89

Donavateleoni89 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    After the latest update of the game (08-03-2017) I have experienced 2 main problems (or weird things):

1- in some servers at the start of the race I couldn't see the traffic lights that become red and then green. So my start was pretty late since I didn't knew when it was starting. I could just hear from the CrewChief app saying "green green green!" but no lights showed at the top of the screen.

2- in my GT3 cars group I couldn't pick the BMW Z4 GT3 despite I own it and I've bought it last week. It was marked as a content I don't own.

I don't know if these are temporary problems or what else, but I wanted to report this in case it needs a fix.
    Thanks @Sector3 .

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Not sure on this one. Havent had this happen to me, or know of any testers that have experienced it. Will have to investigate.

Are you sure you purchased the Z4 GT3 in the GTR3 class? Or did you buy the Z4 in one of the ADAC classes? If you have one of the ADAC models, you cant race the GTR3 class with it.

However, you will get a discount in the store to buy the GTR3 model.

If you do in fact own the GTR3 z4... then you might need to contact the help desk and describe the issue to them, as they might be able to look at your account and see what the issue is. This thread has info about the help desk - click.

4. Donavateleoni89

Donavateleoni89 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I own the BMW Z4 GT3 Shubert Motorsport #019 from the GTR3 group. And same problem (I forgot to say in the previous post) I had trying to use the P4-5 Competizione from the same group.

5. Donavateleoni89

Donavateleoni89 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Ok, nevermind. Just checked now and it's all fine. I don't know why yesterday it was not letting me pick them both. Now i can. It was a temporary problem. Sorry. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    There might be something weird with prices again. I'm missing only the Hillclimb track, Monza and Brands Hatch -- the European Track Pack has always been shown at ~3.85€ (sorry, can't remember exactly), now it's at 4.53€. (Previous undiscounted Ruf GTR2 and US Track pack price problem seems fixed, ended up buying the last. Can't check the Z4 as it isn't on sale right now due to free promo)
    Also, when the discounted TT 15/16 was launched at the start of the week, the Starter Pack had gone down to 3.xx€ as if it reflected it's discount, now it's back at 4.52€ (I miss the TT, MP4-12C GT3, M3 GT2, Suzuka, Brands, F Júnior on it). Don't know if this was on purpose, given that the car is still on sale.

Not looking to buy them ASAP, but thought it would be better to share this find.

Edit: @nate Oh, I think I figured why the other weekend the American Track pack was showing more expensive for me, and now it's the European Pack. Both times the weekend free track was one that I've already owned, and given that it's free ATM, the pack will show a higher price as it stops contributing to the discount. The sames happens to all other packs that include Spa (such as the WTCC Experience) but I don't have all items, they show slightly more expensive.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017