Released 12-11-2015 RaceRoom Has been updated (Hotfix)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Nov 12, 2015.

1. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Compromise might be to rename it to "Coldfix" then ...just suggesting :) ...(aber ich kann die Ironie in deinem Post schon verstehen)

2. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    This isn't your first S3 rodeo, you should know what to expect. Small team, way too much to do etc... Yeah, it sucks and gets annoying, but I am pretty sure the guys are not sitting in the office with feet on desks laughing to the bank bc they can just work us customers over.

You should know in general S3 takes there time, for better and for worse.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Ocaso Dorado

Ocaso Dorado Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    While bugs get raid, some players should go play mario kart and chill

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Frank25

Frank25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    Yes, you're right, but it's also not the first time, that they've updated the game with game breaking bugs. Everytime an update for raceroom is starting at steam, I start to pray "please not this time again, please not this time again...". But I'm not really religious and so my prayers don't seem to work.

I like Raceroom, but yesterday I was really frightened about a lot of the latest reviews of Raceroom on steam.
    There are a lot of comments of people, who just played Raceroom for 20 minutes and then writing things like
    "worst racing simulation ive ever tryed...."
    "This is the most idiot game i played in my whole life."
    "Leute nicht holen, dieses Spiel ist wirklich scheiße. Die Grafik meinetwegen aber wie du die Autos fährst echt schlimm.
    NICHT HOLEN!!!!!!!"
    "nope"
    "I cant turn only a little bit but i always crash"

How can this happen? The devs should take care of this.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. pixeljetstream

pixeljetstream Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    @Frank25 would not mix what people write in reviews, with the topic of quicker hotfixes (especially as the quotings you post have nothing to do with the bugs).
    However, I would have expected the "qualifying" bug truely "hotfixed" earlier. That seems kinda fundamental to a racing game, and it was reported from many people it seems (saw it myself too). It reminded me of the situation when the timings were off and positions were reported wrongly as well in singeplayer, that was also an issue for a long time. When very visible and fundamental to racing (scoring, timing) things are screwed up, it casts a big shadow.
    Other things like physics/ffb... are much more "subjective".

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Mostly reviews from kids looking for a new free to play, and often do so with a keyboard.. .

7. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    That Steam allows people to submit a review on the back of 20 minutes play is laughable in itself.

• Agree Agree x 8
  8. The_Grunt

The_Grunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    Well, I've played some games during my life where 20 minutes of playtime would surely count as a method of self torture :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2