Released 15-11-2016 RaceRoom has been updated

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sonat Ozturk, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Redglyph

Redglyph Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, same old problem, was never really solved... :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yatzeck

Yatzeck Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Loading time of the user interface is very handfull. I can prepare my coffe, watch my tv series, go walk with my dog, eat my dinner and grow my beard up... :confused: I love you Sector 3 very much.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Was driving at Paul Ricard tonight after patch, and at turn 6 the long right hander which I believe to be called Courbe des Signes keep getting a track cut warning, doesn't matter if your no where near the curbs or not, got given one whilst in the middle of the track.

• Like Like x 1
  4. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Will take a look at this later, but that doesnt sound right if you are getting a cut track while being in the middle of the track...

Do you recall what layout you were on? This does seem to matter on occasion.

5. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Yep sorry it was 3c, done 5 laps and got it 3 times, haven't had time to test the rest of the layouts, wasn't only in the middle of the track, happened whilst being close to the curb as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Yep, reproduced it. Thanks for letting us know.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Neil Bateman

Neil Bateman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Fantastic, only £23 for all the content I did not own, one small hiccup during transaction though, I had an issue with steam when clicking the final authorise button and had to retry, ended up paying twice.
    Anyone know how good steam are with refunds?

8. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    What happened to the old packs? They seemed to be all gone now and I haven't bought the GT3 pack. The only way to get all GT3 content is via the premium pack that won't include future content. Will the Premium packs get upgraded as time goes with new content like Formula Raceroom 3, new GT3 and TT VLN?

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  9. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    The old packs are currently, for whatever reason, hidden in the store.
    I was very confused and a little angry myself at first but then accidentally found how to find them again.

For the GT3 class for example, select any car contained in said pack.
    Then have a look at what packs include the selected car, the old GT3 pack will be listed there.
    That btw works with all the old packs, as far as they are still in the game that is.
    The DTM 16 are accessible that way too, without the need to buy the entire "DTM Experience".
    Hillclimb, FRJ, FR2, Tatuus, TT Cup 15 packs are gone (for the moment at least).
    Radicals and Daytona Prototype have been merged for a P2 pack.
    Tracks got removed from the WTCC 13 pack.

With the very frequent connection errors to the store atm, those are the packaging changes I found out about so far.

Greetings !

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  10. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    One thing that I really do not understand is, why can't they simplify the business model? It is confusing to even make a good purchase decision while can be quite expensive if you did not make the right decision.

NSU pack is gone too, was thinking of buying that pack.

I guess I'll wait and see how often premium packs are updated with new content as it is still cheaper to buy Premium Pack than other content separately. I just hope new content will be added to the pack with ability to rebuy the pack for the missing content.

11. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Damn good deal for the DTM ($6 or so for me). Will wait for a pack for the Audi's (any idea on when that will happen?)

12. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, you are still getting a cut track penalty on this track?

I remember this bug well. Only happened on this layout, and happened between T3-4, the 2 right hand corners. If you were on the right side of the track, you would get a cut track penalty.

I do not have this issue anymore, and the issue was marked as fixed in our bug tracker.

Could you share where you are getting the issue? Or perhaps a screenshot of the general area. I cant seem to reproduce getting a penalty there anymore.

13. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Turn on steam overlay and reboot game try again

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Do you have the Steam overlay enabled? This must be active because the game uses it to finalize payment.

From Steam, select "Steam" at the top to drop down a menu, click "Settings", then click "In-Game". From here, the top checkbox option should ask whether you want to enable the Steam overlay. Check the box and click OK. Now, go back in game to try to check out.

Or you can go to game.raceroom.com/store and purchase through your internet browser.

Edit: Ninja'd :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. Andy Blade

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Am getting good at this !!! Soon have my mug ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  16. IndEnt

IndEnt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,
    thanks for great update - it feels good for me ...
    But the DoF-UI is not visible - is CTRL-M correct? Nothing happens... :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Riverside

Riverside Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Trouble finding setup after saving it; did it 3 times and never showed to the right even if clicking all tracks or cars

Not enough testing but it also feels like it didn't pickup my setup, AI passing me on straights like if I drove a Yugo...

WTCC 2013 @ Monza Jr.

Ps: nice new look to driver names, hope one day will show my name again...

Nice work, guys, many things to like

18. Andy Blade

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Wtcc 2013 @ Monza jr what ai level ?

If anyone is using adaptive ai i would recommend to delete the ai adaption file and start over

19. Riverside

Riverside Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    110 - No adaptive

20. Racki

Racki Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    Please take a look at the column filters. They are still unusable on tablets. (dropdown immediately collapses after tipping on header)